Fraudley Harrison

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Lost last night in a cringe-worthy display of laziness and ineptitude yet still maintains that he can win a world title.

I said from the minute this clown laced-up a glove as a pro that he would be a no-hoper and time and time again have been proven right.

He clearly does not have any sort of fighters instinct, no hunger, no desire and no drive to get in there and work hard.

God knows how he will get someone to promote his next bout.

flandango

Head Pro
Visit site
The guy iS a prat. Turned pro and wants to manage himself, promote himself and train in between.

And to be honest I have never seen such a sh#t self publisist in my life. People watch Tyson because he knocks the sh#t out of people in an way like people have never seen.

People watch eubank because of his arrogance (backed up by his awsome displays of boxing time after time. We love to hate him.

Calzage and hatton come across nice guys and are always humble in victory and defeat.

Harrison proves himself as a *** when he says he will be world champ and gets beat by journeyman.

I'm sure everyone was behind him after the olympics but he let the british public down, himself down and now just pi##es everyone off.

Sorry but this dude really get to me! A FORCE my ass!!!

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
Didn't see the fight but agree with all the other comments: Harrison has never made the grade.

Howver, last night I watched Carl Froch from Nottingam outpoint a guy called Pascal from Canada to win the WBC Supermiddleweight title, vacated by Calzaghe when he moved up a weight. What a great fight; Froch and Pascal put up a great show for 12 rounds. Carl Froch now world Champ and worth looking out for.

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Froch does look a decent operator but I doubt that he is upto the class of Calzaghe at this stage of his career but I reckon he can only get better so you never know.

Would like to see him go in with one of the top yanks to see how he goes.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I watched the Froch fight and was surprised they were both standing Some fearsomes blows traded but both came back for more. Fraudley would have been down and out inside a round (I know its a different weight!!) as he hasn't the stomach for a real fight.

Its a shame as he seemed an OK bloke at the start. Now just a cash hungry nobody that will struggle to get even lesser title fights (intercontinental, commonwealth etc). I think he is the epitome of how not to do it when you turn pro.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Didn't see any of the fights on Saturday, didn't see much really as I was out of my tree.
Flandango how can you say Calzaghe is humble in defeat, he's not lost yet and I don't think he will. He is an intelligent bloke and I think that is it for him. Who's left that would get him "up" for it?

Froch has been around ages, good pro, nice to see him rewarded for his previous hard work.

Fraudley is just that. He won gold at the olympics and set about earning his fortune on the back of it and good luck to him for that. It is a hard game to be in and I for one wouldn't fancy getting in there. He was NEVER ever going to be world champ, even in an era where there are no stand out boxers at his weight. If he got in with David Haye he would get systematically taken apart, so he isn't even the best brit.

As for khan ... read Hamed. He may well win a belt but there will always be the doubt in the back of his mind.
He comes across as a cocky/arrogant so and so but they have to have that belief in themselves. Only he knows how bad he was hurt and how brittle is chin is and he could go years without getting "caught" again but someone at some stage of his career will tag him again and I'm afraid that the result will be the same.

dangermouse

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Didn't see any of the fights on Saturday, didn't see much really as I was out of my tree.
Flandango how can you say Calzaghe is humble in defeat, he's not lost yet and I don't think he will. He is an intelligent bloke and I think that is it for him. Who's left that would get him "up" for it?

Froch has been around ages, good pro, nice to see him rewarded for his previous hard work.

Fraudley is just that. He won gold at the olympics and set about earning his fortune on the back of it and good luck to him for that. It is a hard game to be in and I for one wouldn't fancy getting in there. He was NEVER ever going to be world champ, even in an era where there are no stand out boxers at his weight. If he got in with David Haye he would get systematically taken apart, so he isn't even the best brit.

As for khan ... read Hamed. He may well win a belt but there will always be the doubt in the back of his mind.
He comes across as a cocky/arrogant so and so but they have to have that belief in themselves. Only he knows how bad he was hurt and how brittle is chin is and he could go years without getting "caught" again but someone at some stage of his career will tag him again and I'm afraid that the result will be the same.

the khan-hamed comparison is one that has been made by many, but don't forget hamed had the game to back up all the mouthy stuff. Him getting off the floor to paste kevin kelley at MSG was absolutely brilliant. Admittedly let himself down in later years with a poor attitude, but in his younger days he was something else. Unlike Khan, who has perhaps had too much too young in terms of money/fame etc and therefore doesnt need to work as hard to "make it".

Maybe we were spoilt for quality boxers (at the end of the benn, eubank etc period) and therefore didn't need to manufacture heroes, but the profile khan has had for basically getting battered by an ageing cuban in the olympics is greater than the young hamed had at a corresponding stage of his career (and largely unwarranted for a man who apparently can't take a semi-decent punch from journeymen).

flandango

Head Pro
Visit site
Was refering to Hatton when mentioning the two boxers vig.
Obviously Calzage has never lost and I agree probably won't. A British super fight between Froch and Calzage would be good. Also at a sensible time of night to!!!