Forum Election Poll

Who will you vote for tomorrow (Secret Poll)

• Conservative

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Labour

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • UKIP

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Welsh Nationalist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 15344

It may be there right but an outcome will happen they are just saying I don't care

I don't care who runs the nhs
I don't care who runs the borders
I don't care who runs the treasury

If you think that's a valid choice you are an idiot.

Do you think you can post your opinion without throwing insults at people - if you wish to be seen to be better than others because you vote then you need to act in an appropriate manner.

Don't insult people for using their basic right

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
Do you think you can post your opinion without throwing insults at people - if you wish to be seen to be better than others because you vote then you need to act in an appropriate manner.

Don't insult people for using their basic right

Funny how you can voice an opinion on something that doesn't actually matter but when it is absolutely vitally important. ........

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
my fear is they stay in power

Their sole objective is to get the deficit down within the timescales of the next parliament so that they can justify tax cuts. The damage and hurt to individuals and families that the resulting cuts will cause is neither here nor there to them when their eyes are on the tax-cut prize. And when they say they care - well if they really did they wouldn't pursue the austerity agenda they are so proud of and continue to champion. Get them out.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
It is worth noting that the depict is not how much we as a Country owe it's the rate at which the amount we owe increases after the last government destroyed the countries finances. It may also be worth noting that we do not currently have a tory government but a tory lib dem alliance

jp5

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
It is worth noting that the depict is not how much we as a Country owe it's the rate at which the amount we owe increases after the last government destroyed the countries finances. It may also be worth noting that we do not currently have a tory government but a tory lib dem alliance

Also worth nothing that the countries finances would have been 'destroyed' whoever was in power.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
8 Kippers on the forum who would have thought that...are they all from SE England ?

[PS If you have any influence please get them to drop the UK from their name as it embarrasses Scotland.]

D

Deleted member 15344

8 Kippers on the forum who would have thought that...are they all from SE England ?

[PS If you have any influence please get them to drop the UK from their name as it embarrasses Scotland.]

Will SNP removed Scotland from their name as they seem to embarrass Scotland

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
It doesn't really feel like election day to me.

No police presence, no one asking me for my vote on the way in, no need for ID.

My ma said there is two police helicopters in the sky over Derry. Ah, good old N.Ireland. :eek: