Forum Election Poll

Who will you vote for tomorrow (Secret Poll)

• Conservative

Votes: 26 44.1%
  • Labour

Votes: 12 20.3%
  • Lib Dem

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • UKIP

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • SNP

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Welsh Nationalist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

guest100718

what about if you go to vote but spoil your paper? People do do that.

D

Deleted member 15344

Where is the "none of the above " or spoiling option ?

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
I live in a likely Sinn Fein seat and represented by a man who spent £16,000 in two and half year on printer cartridges so chances are I will have no direct representation in Westminster regardless of who I vote for.

Last edited:

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Voting for the guy that has actually done some work helping us and neighbours. I wouldn't necessarily vote for his party but fairs fair the guy knocks his pan in every day helping his constituents and not sitting behind a desk filing expenses.

BTW as mentioned above there are people voting in the elections living here in NI.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
I live in a likely Sinn Fein seat and represented by a man who spent £16,000 in two and half year on printer cartridges so chances are I will have no direct representation in Westminster regardless of who I vote for.

To be fair they are ridiculously expensive ;)

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
I personally think there is no need to add the options of not voting or spoiling their ballot paper to the poll as everyone on here appears to be intelligent enough to turn on a computer so wouldn't be that moronic.

Anyone who thinks that it is a valid option is just dumb all you are doing by not voting is allowing the more extreme views a way of gaining seats, as they will require less votes.

Do you honestly think the party that gets elected cares that you didn't vote or that they will void the election because you didn't vote, all you do is not have an opinion is that rally something to be proud of.

D

Deleted member 15344

I personally think there is no need to add the options of not voting or spoiling their ballot paper to the poll as everyone on here appears to be intelligent enough to turn on a computer so wouldn't be that moronic.

Anyone who thinks that it is a valid option is just dumb all you are doing by not voting is allowing the more extreme views a way of gaining seats, as they will require less votes.

Do you honestly think the party that gets elected cares that you didn't vote or that they will void the election because you didn't vote, all you do is not have an opinion is that rally something to be proud of.

By voting none of the above you have expressed your opinion - simple as that

Spuddy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Absolute garbage that is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever heard expressed on this or any other form of social media.

Wow you must live a very sheltered life. If people don't want to vote for whatever reason (apathy or lack of a candidate that they like) then that is entirely their right.

D

Deleted member 15344

Absolute garbage that is the biggest load of rubbish I have ever heard expressed on this or any other form of social media.

But it's factually true

People can express their opinion in any way they see fit

If someone goes into the booth and spoils the paper they have expressed their opinion - that is a fact

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Swithering - and may vote National Health Service Action Party - can certainly see positives around having a smart and more independent-minded MP - just need to convince myself it's not simply a protest vote against the Tories and aimed at getting Jeremy Hunt out. Hmm.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
Wow you must live a very sheltered life. If people don't want to vote for whatever reason (apathy or lack of a candidate that they like) then that is entirely their right.

It may be there right but an outcome will happen they are just saying I don't care

I don't care who runs the nhs
I don't care who runs the borders
I don't care who runs the treasury

If you think that's a valid choice you are an idiot.