Florida scramble h,cs

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think WHS have made Texas scramble h,cs mandatary now, does anyone now what the h/cs are for a 3 man Florida scramble?

Oldbutwise

Visit site
I think WHS have made Texas scramble h,cs mandatary now, does anyone now what the h/cs are for a 3 man Florida scramble?
As Crow says you can make it up but the recommended ones are 30%, 20%, & 10% from low to high course handicaps or, 1/6th combined course handicaps but feel free to use your own fraction.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
It’s a scramble, there are no rules. And whatever rules you do put in place will largely be ignored as everyone will play however they want.

Nett 20 under will win by 10 and everyone will complain about a team of 20 something handicappers shooting level gross.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
It’s a scramble, there are no rules. And whatever rules you do put in place will largely be ignored as everyone will play however they want.

Nett 20 under will win by 10 and everyone will complain about a team of 20 something handicappers shooting level gross.
I’m 19h/c other 2 are 19 and 25 and I can tell you now we will have no chance of winning, at ours it’s always the team with a low h/c in it that wins.

wjemather

Visit site
Appendix C simply states "scramble", so the allowances cover all variations, and are mandatory within GB&I in competitions run by affiliated clubs and other organisations.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Appendix C simply states "scramble", so the allowances cover all variations, and are mandatory within GB&I in competitions run by affiliated clubs and other organisations.

So are you saying clubs cannot do what they want regarding this? And must follow the mandatory allowances?

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Am not overly familiar with the document - so dont know where to look. Whereabouts is it said that the recommended hc allowances are in fact the mandatory allowances. (As far as I've looked so far, I've only seen the use of the word 'recommended')?

wjemather

Visit site
Am not overly familiar with the document - so dont know where to look. Whereabouts is it said that the recommended hc allowances are in fact the mandatory allowances. (As far as I've looked so far, I've only seen the use of the word 'recommended')?
Guidance on the WHS RoH, version 2.4, page 24, GC.

"The National Associations within GB&I have determined that allowances set out in the table in Appendix C are mandatory."

Alan Clifford

Visit site