Finally, they have arrived

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
Was thinking the same

Chris did you go to okra to try different models or do you have a local agent

It's a combination of both the finish and the pictures the clubs were brand new.

I got chatting to Alex about fitters over here and there aren't any so he asked for the specs of my current irons ans sent over a trial iron which I had for a few weeks. Liked the iron and the results it gave so placed an order for a set :cool:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Delighted to see Orka building a bit of a fan club on here, they are turning out some cracking irons.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Delighted to see Orka building a bit of a fan club on here, they are turning out some cracking irons.

Theres a pro not far from me at Whalley golf club who's a dealer, I'm having a ride up there later. I've always liked the idea of a set of Orka in the bag.
After reading the website the whole ethos of the company really appeals.

Chris, I know it's early days, but how's the forgiveness in the longer irons?

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site

I had a set of titleist blades so compared to them they are very forgiving ;) seriously though so far I find them pretty forgiving and certainly no shorter than before they do have an excellent flight for me which was a major factor in me swapping.

T

thecraw

Theres a pro not far from me at Whalley golf club who's a dealer, I'm having a ride up there later. I've always liked the idea of a set of Orka in the bag.
After reading the website the whole ethos of the company really appeals.

Have you informed the police or at worst crime stoppers???

:ears: