Final (final!!) details for Forest Pines.............

Merv_swerve

Challenge Tour Pro
goo.gl
Massive bonus if it’s not already been mentioned, the final round of the US Open is on the Sunday night. Should be a good lash up if we can get a bar with a tv sorted in the hotel 🍻

Hoping there will be a few TV's so we can catch the last part of Brazil v Switzerland. Late tee off Sunday so it'll have definitely kicked off before I get in.

them hopefully see Justin Rose stroll over the line in another majestic major win.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hoping there will be a few TV's so we can catch the last part of Brazil v Switzerland. Late tee off Sunday so it'll have definitely kicked off before I get in.

them hopefully see Justin Rose stroll over the line in another majestic major win.

Oh aye, there also the small matter of the World Cup being on 😂

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Do we have to have red and blue wet gear?

I see just in time for the trip the weather is changing from the glorious windless sunny days we've had recently, to wet and windy just in time for the weekend.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Do we have to have red and blue wet gear?

I see just in time for the trip the weather is changing from the glorious windless sunny days we've had recently, to wet and windy just in time for the weekend.

BBC weather has it warm but breezy. 18-20 degrees and less than 10% chance of rain.

Would ignore the forecasts this far out anyway. Weather forecasts in Lincolnshire have been changing throughout the week from what was originally forecast. A week ago it was meant to be damp and overcast yesterday. In actual fact it was very warm and sunny.

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
BBC weather has it warm but breezy. 18-20 degrees and less than 10% chance of rain.

Would ignore the forecasts this far out anyway. Weather forecasts in Lincolnshire have been changing throughout the week from what was originally forecast. A week ago it was meant to be damp and overcast yesterday. In actual fact it was very warm and sunny.

I know that the weather forecasters couldn't forecast the result of the flip of a double headed coin, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

The other week they had forecast heavy showers and thunder from midday till after 7 in the evening, so we cancelled our weekend round, didn't fancy holding a lightening conductor in an open field, but there was no thunder and it didn't rain till nearly 8 and while it was very overcast and looked like it could rain at any moment, it was nice and warm but humid.

Bleedin hopeless they are.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I know that the weather forecasters couldn't forecast the result of the flip of a double headed coin, but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

The other week they had forecast heavy showers and thunder from midday till after 7 in the evening, so we cancelled our weekend round, didn't fancy holding a lightening conductor in an open field, but there was no thunder and it didn't rain till nearly 8 and while it was very overcast and looked like it could rain at any moment, it was nice and warm but humid.

Bleedin hopeless they are.

I will stick my head out of my window on Sunday morning and let you all know what the weather is like in Lincolnshire :
)

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

XCW has it about the same, but only light winds.
But like you say, they can never get it right this far away.
I've cancelled plenty of things in the past due to the forecast weather, only to then be stuck at home cursing.
I'd be more inclined to take notice of the forecast on the Saturday before we travel up.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
XCW has it about the same, but only light winds.
But like you say, they can never get it right this far away.
I've cancelled plenty of things in the past due to the forecast weather, only to then be stuck at home cursing.
I'd be more inclined to take notice of the forecast on the Saturday before we travel up.

To be honest Rob I'd be more inclined towards Monday on the way home 😁

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Just checked 4 weather forecasts.
3 showing "breezy" with no rain, 1 showing possible showers on Sunday afternoon.
We might get lucky.

I only ever use the Met Office forecasts. Theirs shows sunny intervals and warm on Sunday and cloudy and warm on Monday, with at most a 10% chance of rain.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
People of my age tend to believe good weather forecasts and dismiss anything negative, Sunday and Monday will be balmy and the Farts are coming to get you.

What colours are we wearing?