Films

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Eternals. One of the poorer Marvel ones if I’m honest. Seemed to drag on at nearly 2 hours 40 minutes long.

@Lord Tyrion 10 other people in the screening with me and my daughter at 21:35 on opening night. Honestly, that Vue has to be losing so much money.
21.35 showing. Were you there in your PJ's? Fair play, I rarely go to a film starting past 7.30 ?.

I know what you mean, it rarely seems busy. Let's hope running costs are low, I'd hate to lose it.

Disappointing write up. We are down to go on Wednesday to see it. I'll make sure I have an extra large bag of sweets to see me through.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Eternals. One of the poorer Marvel ones if I’m honest. Seemed to drag on at nearly 2 hours 40 minutes long.

@Lord Tyrion 10 other people in the screening with me and my daughter at 21:35 on opening night. Honestly, that Vue has to be losing so much money.

Doesn't surprise me.. the whole concept of them doesn't seem that interesting

Before the MCU people knew of hulk, cap, iron and Spiderman

How many had heard or liked the elementals?

More excited about Spiderman, then Dr strange than this

D

Deleted member 1147

Nobody knows how to write a good NC-17 screenplay anymore.
Human civilization is obviously in rapid decline.

Remember when Brits had world renown actresses like Patsy Kensit?
I’m trying to remember the last good Yank actress?

Hollywood seems to rely on Brits and Aussies, like Olivia Coleman and Kate Blanchet.
Was Catherine Hepburn the last good Septic?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Together.

James McAvoy and Sharon Horgan as a couple who hate each other, trying to get through lockdown. Funny and moving in equal parts, very well written and two great performances. It's on the iPlayer.

Springveldt

Visit site
21.35 showing. Were you there in your PJ's? Fair play, I rarely go to a film starting past 7.30 ?.

I know what you mean, it rarely seems busy. Let's hope running costs are low, I'd hate to lose it.

Disappointing write up. We are down to go on Wednesday to see it. I'll make sure I have an extra large bag of sweets to see me through.
I did fall asleep at one point and my daughter stuck her elbow into me to wake me up. In my defence I had been up since 4:30am and it was after midnight when I nodded off for a minute or two. Don't think I missed anything important. :)

Watched Bloodshot on Netflix, gash.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Infinite on Amazon. Absolutely garbage.

The big name actors in these films that the big streaming services are putting out, must be being paid week. I can’t remember any StS films being particularly good.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Army of Thieves, a prequel sort of to Army of the Dead. A reasonably enjoyable heist movie, not the worst way to spend a Saturday night.

This weekend is Disney Plus day so lining up watching Shang Chi and the Jungle Cruise this weekend and as I have nothing much planned, may download The Suicide Squad as well.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Army of Thieves, a prequel sort of to Army of the Dead. A reasonably enjoyable heist movie, not the worst way to spend a Saturday night.

This weekend is Disney Plus day so lining up watching Shang Chi and the Jungle Cruise this weekend and as I have nothing much planned, may download The Suicide Squad as well.
I saw both of these at the cinema. Both really good fun. Proper pocorn films.

Pin-seeker

Visit site

Didn’t know this ??
Red Notice on Netflix this Friday aswell ?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Sounds perfect for a lazy weekend. Disney Plus has proved pretty good value and to put both of these out to celebrate their anniversary as the same time as they come out on DVD is pretty decent.
If you’ve not seen Mike & Dave need wedding dates,give it a watch.
Disney+

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Eternals. Bad, it was so bad ?. The lead had no personality, few of the characters made you care about them. The story I suspect is for comic aficionados only. As a film is was overlong, dull, lacking in character or interest.

Considering how many films marvel have made it was a surprise that they had not had a complete duffer up to this point. That run has come to an end. Avoid.