Films

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
We watch Cruella last night. "Loads of people have said it's really good".....it's not. Poor acting, poor script, shocking use of music who did the mixing???, But it seems I'm alone in my thinking after checking the net.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Amazing film, I just wish I could remember how I felt after the first time I saw it. Every subsequent time you never watch it the same way obviously.
Indeed. It would be great to watch it again for the first time.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The Sparks Brothers.
A heartwarming, surprising and genuinely lovely documentary about the band, Sparks. I really enjoyed and in keeping with the band I have no idea why as it’s completely undefinable brilliance.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Venom 2.
Not as good as the first one,but worth a watch.
Stephen Grahams accent is a bit dodgy.
Just seen this. Classic follow up, a bit lazy. No real story of depth.

How did Woody Harrelson get away with that performance? So over the top, so much ham. I like him normally but in this ?.

Enough good bits though, I know that sounds contradictory but there you go.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Just got back from watching Dune. Thought it was really well done, very good special effects and even though it was a long film it went very fast. I will definitely be going to see the next one ????

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
If anyone hasn't seen skyfall by now they can't claim to care about spoilers it was a 2012 film.

Spoilers are fair game after a month
I think spoilers are fair game a month after DVD/streaming release. Still not seen the new Bond ;-(

Spectre ruined it a bit for me. All the bad guys just happened because Bloefeld’s dad liked little Jimmy? If Bond would have become a firefighter instead of a spy, would little Ernst have become an arsonist?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Went to see Dune last night. It's long, boring, and not very much happens. And the rare occasions something did happen I didn't know who or what it was. And it's basically just a set-up for a second film. My advice would be wait until the second one is out so you can watch them both together, or you might be leaving this one unsatisfied.

Midnight

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Went to see Dune last night. It's long, boring, and not very much happens. And the rare occasions something did happen I didn't know who or what it was. And it's basically just a set-up for a second film. My advice would be wait until the second one is out so you can watch them both together, or you might be leaving this one unsatisfied.

Shows different views on films mate, I loved it but then I did enjoy the books as well and can't wait till the next one ??????