Films

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Watched Army of the Dead last night, what can I say...... so many questions.... spoilers if you haven't but want to watch it... I don't care and nor should you

How did the zombie king get across Vegas from the building with the safe, to the Olympus, and up the stairs to the top quicker than they did roof to roof using a helicopter?
After rescuing his daughter, why didn't big Dave close the door and put the barricade back in place, it only took him two seconds to remove it in the first place?
Why didn't they close the door at the roof?
Why did they amble slowly across the roof to the helicopter instead of running?
Why did he wait so long for the rhetoric before attempting to get in the helicopter and fly off?
Why did the zombie king's head explode with the last bullet, and not any time before after being shot in the head umpteen times (without the mask)
How did the guy get out of the closed safe?
How did he not know he had been bitten?
Why didn't he turn into a zombie after a few minutes like everyone else, but maybe day(s) later?
Why did they make this film?

Probably spent way too much time wondering about a film that had one of the worst endings of a film ever....2.5 hours to get to that.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Watched Army of the Dead last night, what can I say...... so many questions.... spoilers if you haven't but want to watch it... I don't care and nor should you

How did the zombie king get across Vegas from the building with the safe, to the Olympus, and up the stairs to the top quicker than they did roof to roof using a helicopter?
After rescuing his daughter, why didn't big Dave close the door and put the barricade back in place, it only took him two seconds to remove it in the first place?
Why didn't they close the door at the roof?
Why did they amble slowly across the roof to the helicopter instead of running?
Why did he wait so long for the rhetoric before attempting to get in the helicopter and fly off?
Why did the zombie king's head explode with the last bullet, and not any time before after being shot in the head umpteen times (without the mask)
How did the guy get out of the closed safe?
How did he not know he had been bitten?
Why didn't he turn into a zombie after a few minutes like everyone else, but maybe day(s) later?
Why did they make this film?

Probably spent way too much time wondering about a film that had one of the worst endings of a film ever....2.5 hours to get to that.

I'm so glad I gave up after 15 minutes, it was pretty obvious early on it would be a massive stinking pile of poo ??

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Jungle Cruise. When I saw the trailer I thought this would be Pirates of Jumanji. I was wrong, it was Pirates of the Mummy. Saying that, so what. Good family, Disney blockbuster fun. It did what you thought it would and very entertaining too.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Avatar, watched it with the grandsproggs last night and they loved it.

looking forward to avatar 2,3 and 4

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I watched

Destroyer

BBC Friday night. One of those unexpected films, one cop on a revenge trail. Nicole Kidman in an exceptional role (you can hardly recognize her as the older main character). The ending is one of those- I did not expect that!

splashtryagain

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Free guy - absolutely brilliant escapism for video game loving folk - think Deadpool does a Truman show in the style of the Lego movie after watching ready player one - highly recommended ?