Films

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Black Panther. Really good, a strong story and cracking characters. Expect another one to come along shortly. They must have spent some money on the sets, it's all visually stunning.

One for the nerds. There are two clips during the credits. The second is at the every end. Imo you don't need to wait for the second, it doesn't add anything and you have to sit through 10 minutes of credits to get to it. You will however have to take the walk of shame past super fans should you leave after the first 😱.

GMC1981

Club Champion
Visit site
The Greatest Showman.

Growing up in a working class Glasgow housing estate then this isn’t easy to admit . But I’ve come to the conclusion I love musicals and this film is bloody top notch .:lol:

U

User62651

Watched The Snowman in HD with Michael Fassbender as lead, Scandi-noir serial-killer type thriller. Very good it is too, stylish and cool with ample gore, Norway looking great in it too.
Defo one to see.
8+ out of 10.

D

Deleted member 16999

Black Panther - loved it, different to your normal Marvel films, worth a watch.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
I, Tonya, proper stonking film. It's almost a black comedy which plays a fine line as it's really a film about domestic violence.
Superbly done and great story telling, definitely well worth a watch.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The Greatest Showman.

Growing up in a working class Glasgow housing estate then this isn’t easy to admit . But I’ve come to the conclusion I love musicals and this film is bloody top notch .:lol:

I'll second that.
Went along slightly reluctantly with my wife and really enjoyed it.

My 8 year old granddaughter seems to know all of the words to the entire musical soundtrack.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Baby Driver. Put under heading of cult film. I wanted to like it, no doubt I will get hammer for this, but for me it was style over substance.

Jamie Foxx. An actor stealing a living.

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Thor Ragnarok. Absolutely loved it. Doesn’t take itself too seriously, lots of laughs as well as a cracking story and special effects. I reckon the makers had a look at Guardians of the Galaxy and decided to use it as a template.