Films

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone seen MockingJay yet? loved the first two of the hunger games films and have been looking forward to this coming out. Anyone know how to find out when it will be available on Netflix or should i go pay a tenner for the DVD?

KhalJimbo

Head Pro
Visit site
Anyone seen MockingJay yet? loved the first two of the hunger games films and have been looking forward to this coming out. Anyone know how to find out when it will be available on Netflix or should i go pay a tenner for the DVD?

It's on the Sky Store at the moment so you can watch it on their App (on whatever device you're using) for about £3.50

Pin-seeker

Visit site

I enjoyed the first two,but can't decide if Jennifer Lawrence is over rated or not.
One minute I think she's seriously hot,then the next minute just above average.
Thoughts??

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am going to wait as this series comes to Netflix pretty quick. For anyone who has not seen it, Guardians of the Galaxy starts on sky movies tomorrow. Forget that it is based on a comic, it is a very funny, very good space adventure with the funkiest soundtrack

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I am going to wait as this series comes to Netflix pretty quick. For anyone who has not seen it, Guardians of the Galaxy starts on sky movies tomorrow. Forget that it is based on a comic, it is a very funny, very good space adventure with the funkiest soundtrack

I'd second that one! Quality film, can't wait for the next one, will be hard to top it!

D

Deleted member 15344

I'd second that one! Quality film, can't wait for the next one, will be hard to top it!

I'll third it

Very enjoyable film

Didn't realise they were doing a second so that's something to look forward too

Duckster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'll third it

Very enjoyable film

Didn't realise they were doing a second so that's something to look forward too

The studio was so confidant that they had a winner on their hands they announced the second films release date a week before the first film even opened, even though said sequel hadn't even been written! (28th July 2017)

Ballsy. Or (as nicked from dazed and confused) it's a ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-cherry bomb!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
GotG - Best film of 2014. I have the soundtrack in my car and it makes me smile everytime I play it.

Mockingjay - Don't bother, go straight to the last one when it comes out. It was like the last but one Harry Potter film, stretched out to make money for the studio but with little point to it other than to set up the last one. I have a 12 year old daughter who loves the books and other films in the series but even she accepted that film was weak.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Watched Billy Wilder's Sunset Boulevard (1950) last night. Excellent - B&W an all time classic. Gloria Swanson as the faded superstar of the silent era Norma Desmond "I am big. It's the pictures that got small. " and conniving William Holden. Neat seeing Buster Keaton doing a little cameo role and Cecil B DeMille playing himself.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Finally got to see Guardians Of The Galaxy last night, now we did enjoy it but it wasn't as good as I was hoping. Maybe it's 30 minutes too long as it seemed to drag at the end. Not bothered about the soundtrack either to be honest :D

Paul_Stewart

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Going to and from Tampa this past week, took advantage of all the films on offer.
Interstellar - two and a half hours of my life I'll never get back
Jersey Boys - superb - must go and see the stage version now
Maze Runner - Hunger Games Lite but still good
Fury - best war film since Saving Private Ryan

Paul_Stewart

Tour Rookie
Visit site

My daughter runs a fan page on the trilogy but she is one of the few who likes the Mocking Jay film. I thought the first one was superb and it's gone downhill since. And having read the books, I dread to think how crap the last one is going to be.