Films

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Under The Skin and Grand Budapest Hotel are my two favourite films in recent months. UtS is a difficult watch but an extraordinarily emotive and unusual film.

Lucy on the other hand is the worst thing I've seen in a few years.

You obviously didn't make the mistake that I made last night!
I actually watched Sharknado 2.
sharks-falling-from-sky.gif

It was so bad and so cheesey that it actually made me laugh.

Slime.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Just been to see Kingsman:The Secret Service.

Completely non-nonsensical almost childlike storyline, yet lots of swearing and Mr Darcy fighting like a ninja whilst fully suited and booted with his umbrella in tow.

Absolutely loved it! Flamin great fun!

Couldn't agree more, great fun.

Cmac, good description. Land of Hope and Glory will never be the same again after seeing this film.

Know what you mean, but I thought the bit with "Freebird" was even better.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Couldn't agree more, great fun.

Know what you mean, but I thought the bit with "Freebird" was even better.

Wouldn't argue against that. I bet that Swedish Princess is now also one of the top google searches. Her sort of attitude would crush Republican views. I had to laugh, if you see most reviews that is the issue they are focusing on. Huffy, pompous moral outrage. The whole film was tongue in cheek so I don't quite understand why they took that section so seriously. (I am deliberately avoiding a description as this forum is open age and I don't want to throw in a spoiler. Anyone who has seen the film will know what I am mean though ;))

D

Deleted member 15344

Kingsman - 10/10

Best film I have seen for a while

Brilliant fun

Paul_Stewart

Tour Rookie
Visit site
One film I am really looking forward to this time next year is The 5th Wave. It's going to be the next Hunger Games. The film is in pre-production and if it is half as good as the book, then it is going to be something else.

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Mr Depp?
Has terrible reviews, how did you find it?

I once tried to watch Tree Of Life but gave up after 15 minutes, was like a long CK aftershave advert.

anyone remember the 'in movie' movie at the end of the Mr Bean film with Willem Dafoe as the Director? reminds me of that

C

c1973

Watched the equaliser last night. Gravy for the brain, but a decent enough film. You can't go wrong with Denzil Washington imo.