Fernandez-Castano

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
What an utter embarrassment this man is.

Tweeting and mocking a 16 year old girl all his flights and how much he is personally hurting the environment. Takes a "special" kind of moron to troll a 16 year old girl.

I see a few people have copied Srixon into his tweets - hope they dump him.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Completely agree.

What a total idiot. Fair enough taking a view on things and having an opinion, but this is just trolling for the sake of it.

D

Deleted member 15344

It’s not the first time he has tried to be “contraversial”

Don’t think he has a tour now after failing in the US

D

Deleted member 1147

Maybe if he was a bit more successful, he wouldn’t need to play so often, and wouldn’t have to fly so far, or so often.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Idiotic tweet, thought so at the time

That said, if thats a failed tour pro then get me some of that lol. Won 7 times on the ET and 10 times worldwide

D

Deleted member 1147

Idiotic tweet, thought so at the time

That said, if thats a failed tour pro then get me some of that lol. Won 7 times on the ET and 10 times worldwide
Didn’t say failed.
Just crap now!

D

Deleted member 1147

You described him "as a tour player hes a nobody" - how many times do you have to win to become a somebody? 10 not enough?
He was a force...but only 7 top 10’s in the last 5 years?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
He was a force...but only 7 top 10’s in the last 5 years?

hardly the first european to fail chasing star status over the pond where the sharks swim, cant blame him for taking a shot but clearly not worked out for him as hoped, especially when you consider his air mileage :eek:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Exemption category 18 so I think still has some ET playing rights https://www.europeantour.com/players/gonzalo-fdezcastano-31267/ and played the Mauritius Open recently.

Whether he is still a tour player or not, his comments on social media were poor and in my opinion deserves all the flak he's getting. I have no issue with anyone expression their opinions but this seems a personally and vitriolic attack for no real reason