FAO: HomerJsimpson

Liam_Austin

Assistant Pro
Visit site
hi,

i have seen you live in the bracknell. I happen to live in aldershot about half an hour away.

I have played at downshire a number of times as my friend lives in bracknell.

Whats the chance of a game of golf.

Im a 22 handicapping junior.

Liam

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Im In the Kingston area but have no handicap, in the process of buying a new house and just got a new car so moneys too tight at moment for joining fees etc.

Would be good for the 3 of us to meet up some place, I sent Homer a private message earlier asking what he thought.

My in laws live near Aldershot and am often looking for an excuse to make an escape! could be very handy on a boring Sunday afternoon.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm up for a game but am fully booked with club events and Christmas so it would have to be in the new year. I'm happy to play Downshire or you are more than welcome to join me for a game at Royal Ascot

Let me know what you fancy doing and any suitable dates for early 2008

Homer

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Im free nearly all weekends, the Mrs is usually away with netball, so in the spirit of the game a few beers after will also be on the cards.

Liam_Austin

Assistant Pro
Visit site
hi guys,

htl, in my case it wont be beers :D, im only 15.

I play at puttenham, in fact im playing on monday, inset day, wil let you no how i get on.

Yeh shood be good, maybe end of january sometime.

And seen as i live in the middle of you both. Maybe it would be better to meet at my course as i am a junior and dont have a car. Just of the A3.

Take a look. www.puttenhamgolfclub.co.uk.

cheers guys. Ill Pm you both on monday after the round.

Have a good weekend.
Liam

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hey, my Grandad (now deceased) was a member at Puttenham, and that is where he first got me missing (sorry, hitting!) balls. I've told the story about my "inspirations" on a thread from a while back.

Do they have any honours boards for seniors - check it out, maybe they'll be some record of his existence somewhere round the club.

Dave

PS - have you played at West Surrey? an old haunt of mine (not a member) but in my top 5.

Liam_Austin

Assistant Pro
Visit site
sorry if im touching on nerves here realgolfuk but ill need a name to have a look.

yeh of course ill have a look for you. Do you have any idea of what years he was at the club.

im playing on monday (school inset day) so il have a look and Pm you monday night.

I happen to have not played west surrey. i have played camberly heath, milford farnham sands etc....

where do you live now then realgolferuk ?

thanks, Liam

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Get down West Surrey, that's an ORDER! take your mates over and give 'em a whooping. Great clubs/great courses. Lucky you.

Now in rainy Shropshire, home of Hawskstone Park/Llanymynech(in Wales)/Church Stretton/Wrekin/Oswestry - all good in one way or another.

Dave

Liam_Austin

Assistant Pro
Visit site
ok dave, will do.

Y did you ever leave this beautiful place ... or not

Now come to think of it id rather be living in somewhere like shropshire or in the midlands. Fanstastic for somewhere, terrible for winter.

Liam