Fantasy League

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Had a nightmare. Westwood and Singh pulled out. Had Clarke, Kaymer and Karlson so not a good week. Her indoors had Jimenez (I put him in instead of her original choice of Poulter - DOH) Karlson and Kaymer so she should do ok.

I'm annoyed as I had Wilson last week and he had a mare so I dropped him for the bigger names who did me no favours. Oh well see what happens in the land of the leek next week.

golfer1

Medal Winner
Visit site
Had Jimenez, Casey, Doughty, A Hanson. I estimate that this should get me about 140ish points. let down by Els & Westwood.

Looking at some of the big names that missed the cut, i'm hoping it's a low scoring week.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Had Jimenez - 2nd winner in 2 weeks - and Goosen. What happened to Vijay - he was on the original list and I noticed that a few of us had picked him? When did he pull out? Just shows we need to look at the players as late as possible.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
He pulled out after the practice round when he realised a muscles tear was causing him too many problems. Or something like that.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Hey Fellas - we've dropped down to 3rd place and out of the prizes!!!!!!!!!
In case you didn't know, only the top 5 in each mini-league count towards the main team score. But the top 10 in our league win prizes if we come 1st or 2nd in the main league. get picking for the Memorial.
We've got at least 108 points to pick up to get back to 2nd.. so pick well..