Fantasy Golf

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Uh Oh!!!!

We had a poor week everyone.
Dropped to 4th in the Private League standings and out of the prizes.

Got to pick up 64 points to get back to 2nd but with The Open this week - a quad-pointer!!! - we have a chance.

Pick well everyone and lets hope for the best.

I keep picking winners, just can't seem to get the places to back it up and get a good score. Must have picked 7 winners so far!!!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I did ok this week with Stenson, Westwood, Hansen (muppet), Romero, Jimenez and Scott and climbed to 3rd in the GM league!!.

Quick tip as desperate measures require desperate actions and all that. Leave you selections until Wednesday evening and log into the private league standings or the individual league and you can click and see what other people are selecting.

These guys aren't top by accident they are picking up points week in week out so if so choose you can mirror their selections we might still get 2nd place.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had another rubbish week, Jimenez was my saviour again. Just picked my team for The Open + feeling confident.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can't get onto the league at work so don't know how I did but I had McDowell, Jimenez, Westwood and Mickleson so I must have got some decent points.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
My picks are in. I've gone for Furyk, Garcia, Jimenez, Karlsson, McDowell and Westwood and her in doors has gone for Cink, Fisher, Furyk, Garcia, Jimenez and Westwood

She is so confident she wants me to put a bet on tomorrow for Westwood, Cink and Furyk E/W