Fake Clubs

welshy247

Visit site

welshy247

Visit site
i will take them tomorrow,phoned titleist and the number on the 6 iron is correct but couldnt say for sure with out seeing them.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Welcome to the forum.Its very hard to tell from pictures mate,my clubs i bought off ebay turned out to be fake,to be honest they play well but the paint on the shafts is virtually gone,the best thing to do is ring Titleist and give then the serial number and they may be able to tell you.Also you could take them to your pro and his trained eye could also give you your answer.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Even a serial number is no guarantee of authenticity. I know that if a set of Callaway irons come through the custom fit centre they wont have a serial number on them. if they get sold on you have a non-serial number but genuine set.

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I am no expert but the underscore on the 6I looks a little smaller than mine. Though I do have the older model - as said get a pro to look at them - but TBH if I was a pro I would only give advice if you are known.

welshy247

Visit site
i got them from e bay a private seller he assured my they are legit just me being paranoid,anyway just took to clubs to american golf discount and they had a look at them against theyre set and the look feel 100% legit, so a big sigh of relief

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
That's the problem with buying from eBay, I was looking at a scotty studio 2.4 and researched fake ones and spotty one I was looking at, having not bid and no one else as well they relisted the fake one.

I would always prefer to buy from golfbidder.