F1 2022

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Always enjoy Brazil. May be my favourite race, but also like Canada and Silverstone.

Pity Mercedes have only really shown this pace now. Would have been interesting to see how things would have panned out if they improved earlier in season, and if Ferrari had done better to hang in there.

I suspect Hamilton was happy to come home in second place in the end, the 1-2 would have been huge for the team after such a long time being poor. Brilliant weekend from Russell, the sprint race really set things up for him.

Verstappen is clearly bigger than Red Bull, and he knows it. Has Perez ever helped Verstappen out? Didn't Perez drive superbly to slow down at Hamilton last year at Abu Dabi, purely to assist Verstappen in his title charge?

I hope Perez never helps Verstappen again, and steps up a notch to directly challenge him next year.

Interesting words from Perez on his team radio after the finish. It would appear he isn’t that big a fan of Max.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I wish I had been at the Red Bull de-brief to hear why Max wouldn't let his team mate back through.

Max's Radio
''Don't ask me again, are we clear about that?''
:censored:

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Might just have been clickbait, but I read an article somewhere yesterday that suggested Riciardo is going to be more than reserve.
???

ricciardo will be the 3rd driver. Doing the promo stuff etc. he won’t be racing, doing practice sessions etc.

checo has one year left on his contract…maybe after that, D-Ric slots in….but we’ve been there before

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
I am still not over Masi robbing Hamilton of the title last season.

Hopefully next season, Lewis will have a better car, Red Bull won't cheat and as Masi got sacked, he won't be able to stop Lewis from winning his well deserved 8th world Championship that was stolen from him last season.

JRS7

Visit site
Hopefully next season, Lewis will have a better car, Red Bull won't cheat and as Masi got sacked, he won't be able to stop Lewis from winning his well deserved 8th world Championship that was stolen from him last season.
Correct B