F1 2021

Beedee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Really don't get why Verstappen got "driver of the day". I'd have given him a stop n go for the brake test.

Nice to see a classy podium from him - just walking off.

Swango1980

Visit site
I've said it before, one day Max will seriously injure or kill someone. What on earth was he thinking off letting Lewis through there (well, we know, DRS zone and he can gain an advantage). Slowing driving up the middle of a narrow high speed bend up middle of track. Must have seriously spooked Lewis, as he would not have been expecting to overtake there. And, what side of Max would you go on, knowing Max would happily ram you off the track into a wall anyway.

Also not sure why it required a red flag to fix a barrier after a fairly standard crash.

Rubbish track though, entertainment generally provided from the maniac driving of Verstappen.

Quote of the day from Red Bull to race control "we think we were pushed off the track". Hahahahahahaha

4LEX

Visit site
Max is a moron, no doubt.

Great to see Hamilton win with the rainbow helmet twice in Qatar and now Saudi. Told to take it easy and kept pushing with bits of his front wing flying over, proper racer.

Last edited:

Cherry13

Head Pro
Visit site
Lewis also summoned to stewards office. I really hope this doesn’t get settled off the track. I’d leave it for both now and move onto the next race.
An awful racing circuit, but looked amazing over one lap and one the drivers clearly enjoyed.

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Great race, so much to discuss. Max doing everything he can to keep LH at bay most gamesmanship.. Dont think Lewis did anything wrong circuit needs to be made safer. Too fast too narrow too many blind corners Exciting for the drivers and tested every element of their skill. Next week will be something

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I've said it before, one day Max will seriously injure or kill someone. What on earth was he thinking off letting Lewis through there (well, we know, DRS zone and he can gain an advantage). Slowing driving up the middle of a narrow high speed bend up middle of track. Must have seriously spooked Lewis, as he would not have been expecting to overtake there. And, what side of Max would you go on, knowing Max would happily ram you off the track into a wall anyway.

Also not sure why it required a red flag to fix a barrier after a fairly standard crash.

Rubbish track though, entertainment generally provided from the maniac driving of Verstappen.

Quote of the day from Red Bull to race control "we think we were pushed off the track". Hahahahahahaha

Seriously, we would listen, but your biased is so biased you can't see biased for the biased. You should change your user name to Biased..... Are you sure you ain't really Lewis himself. They are both desperate to win and at times both pricks, I am fed up with the whiners and they, he will kill someone in there whiney typing vocie that comes through my monitor screen. It is dangerous, it is close and they are desperate to win. If you just want a return to a procession of cars not racing, letting each other through, not overtaking etc you are sorely missing the point of racing, you know racing that's a competition to win not a procession.

Heck I want Lewis to win but I want him to win it, not be given it because we are a little be scared. Lewis is earning £40,000,000 a year, he has massive bollocks get on and earn it not be given it.

Maybe next week, Max can just go there you are Lewie go ahead it's all your, the Golf Monthly forumers think hard racing is too dangerous...

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Seriously, we would listen, but your biased is so biased you can't see biased for the biased. You should change your user name to Biased..... Are you sure you ain't really Lewis himself. They are both desperate to win and at times both pricks, I am fed up with the whiners and they, he will kill someone in there whiney typing vocie that comes through my monitor screen. It is dangerous, it is close and they are desperate to win. If you just want a return to a procession of cars not racing, letting each other through, not overtaking etc you are sorely missing the point of racing, you know racing that's a competition to win not a procession.

Heck I want Lewis to win but I want him to win it, not be given it because we are a little be scared. Lewis is earning £40,000,000 a year, he has massive bollocks get on and earn it not be given it.

Maybe next week, Max can just go there you are Lewie go ahead it's all your, the Golf Monthly forumers think hard racing is too dangerous...

Google translate is giving me nothing ??‍♂️

D

Deleted member 15344

Google translate is giving me nothing ??‍♂️
Think he is saying that Swango is biased towards Hamilton and that all the drivers are going for it and it’s a dangerous sport

I’m sure in the past Hamilton himself has been guilty of some dangerous driving

Is this the first time it’s gone down to the last race since Hamilton/Massa

Swango1980

Visit site

I switched off after reading your first 10 words. When you learn to articulate a point, maybe I'll read to the end.

Swango1980

Visit site
Think he is saying that Swango is biased towards Hamilton and that all the drivers are going for it and it’s a dangerous sport

Not towards Hamilton, albeit I want him to win Championship. If it was between him and Russell or Norris, I don't know. Generally support the Brits.

However, Verstappen is despicable in my opinion. And, I'm not sitting on the fence on that one, so no point people moaning telling me I am against Verstappen. I have made that abundantly clear. I also can't stand Red Bull generally, and that feeling started long before I'd ever heard of Max Verstappen.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site

Sure, it is a dangerous sport, but I remember watching it in the 60's and 70's ........................... now that really was dangerous!

Cherry13

Head Pro
Visit site

Lewis and nico went down to the final race when nico won, Lewis tried to back him up into the pack but nobody could get past.
Also alonso got stuck behind petrov in the final race in 2010 (I think)
Lewis has definitely had a nasty streak previously in his career, I think now he’s widely regarded as tough but fair. Max will settle down, they nearly all always do, one too many crashes cost them a title and they simmer down.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Lewis and nico went down to the final race when nico won, Lewis tried to back him up into the pack but nobody could get past.
Also alonso got stuck behind petrov in the final race in 2010 (I think)
Lewis has definitely had a nasty streak previously in his career, I think now he’s widely regarded as tough but fair. Max will settle down, they nearly all always do, one too many crashes cost them a title and they simmer down.

I’m always interested in why people think Lewis trying to back Nico into Vettel was considered dirty driving. As the leading car he gets to control the race pace. And what else was he supposed to do?

Cherry13

Head Pro
Visit site
I’m always interested in why people think Lewis trying to back Nico into Vettel was considered dirty driving. As the leading car he gets to control the race pace. And what else was he supposed to do?
If I remember correctly it was the team that was furious with him, I think just Wolff and Lowe had a very clear plan of how the race would go, and Lewis didn’t stick to that. That was the season they had the rules of engagement. But I agree, what else did they expect.