F/S Callaway Tour i Golf Balls

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
some details about what its leading to on evil-bay might be useful, rather than using up valuble net-time following unknown links.

Are the balls new or used. what sorts of prices are you asking.

brw I never buy anything off evil-bay it can't be trusted.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes, I did....that's why I edited my post.

Logical idea....I take it you bought a dozen and have 3 sleeves to sell.

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My point exactly. if you're trying to get rid of a few balls you don't want, when I can get them just as cheap or should I say expensive, from a local shop when I happen to be in there when I've gon in for other things instead of having to pay Postage ontop of the £8, what do you think my reaction, or anyone elses is going to be.

And what is the point of one sleeve. None what so ever! If I'm going to try a ball out I'm going to want to try a full dozen, to test them out properly over several rounds. Not one sleeve.

TBH If I wanted to try them I'd actually give my buisiness to my local proshop next time I'm in for a lesson. As the more buisiness I give them the better the deals I can get off them.

TipTopGolf

Medal Winner
Visit site
My point exactly. if you're trying to get rid of a few balls you don't want, when I can get them just as cheap or should I say expensive, from a local shop when I happen to be in there when I've gon in for other things instead of having to pay Postage ontop of the £8, what do you think my reaction, or anyone elses is going to be.

And what is the point of one sleeve. None what so ever! If I'm going to try a ball out I'm going to want to try a full dozen, to test them out properly over several rounds. Not one sleeve.

TBH If I wanted to try them I'd actually give my buisiness to my local proshop next time I'm in for a lesson. As the more buisiness I give them the better the deals I can get off them.

Cernunnos you obviously didnt see the listings did you cause the P+P was free.

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I clicked on one listing & quite frankly I don't care whether P&P is included or not, the fact still remains the balls are full price & my other points are extremely valid.

However because of the slow connection I had no patience to read the listing in deatail, of one of these obvious someone setting themselves up as a dealer care of evil-bay.

No interest. sell them at a reasonable price & a reasonable quantity that anyone would want, or I can as I say easily buy them at my local pro shop had I wanted any.

Its interesting that you jumped straight on the P&P issue as you know full well I am right about the other issues.

TipTopGolf

Medal Winner
Visit site
I clicked on one listing & quite frankly I don't care whether P&P is included or not, the fact still remains the balls are full price & my other points are extremely valid.

However because of the slow connection I had no patience to read the listing in deatail, of one of these obvious someone setting themselves up as a dealer care of evil-bay.

No interest. sell them at a reasonable price & a reasonable quantity that anyone would want, or I can as I say easily buy them at my local pro shop had I wanted any.

Its interesting that you jumped straight on the P&P issue as you know full well I am right about the other issues.

Cernunnos to tell you the truth a couldnt giva a f**k what you think anyway.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
TipTop

I see you have the art of selling down to a fine art and have grasped the concept of not alienating your buying public. At the end of the day (it gets dark!) I'm sorry to say that you are asking too much for a product most can source quicker, possibly cheaper, and in too small a quantity for most golfers to consider it viable.