Extending a trolley bag strap

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
1st world problem ;)

In January I bought my first trolley bag, I was also after one with a putter well. This makes it quite bulky up top.

The upper strap on my old push trolley wouldn't quite reach, and I just fashioned something quickly for the couple of games where I didn't carry before shutdown.
I then picked up a powerkaddy fw5, and the upper strap is about 15cm short.

Have you guys come up with cunning ways to solve this?

I tried a few searches but not really found anything (and maybe put some interesting things in my search history!)

Thanks in advance.

Del_Boy

Head Pro
Visit site
1st world problem ;)

In January I bought my first trolley bag, I was also after one with a putter well. This makes it quite bulky up top.

The upper strap on my old push trolley wouldn't quite reach, and I just fashioned something quickly for the couple of games where I didn't carry before shutdown.
I then picked up a powerkaddy fw5, and the upper strap is about 15cm short.

Have you guys come up with cunning ways to solve this?

I tried a few searches but not really found anything (and maybe put some interesting things in my search history!)

Thanks in advance.
Not sure if this place has anything that would work

https://www.electricgolftrolleyspares.com/

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Search eBay for Masters Golf Trolley Webbing Straps.

I had the same problem last year after buying a new bag, these did the trick, about £3 a pack.

BubbaP

Visit site
Thanks for the input guys.

I had another thought and bought a sunglasses lanyard cord. Will see how that goes.

Should anyone stumble across this thread in the future
20200406_124504__1586207947_88.212.173.79.jpg

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I’m quite surpised. My bag has a 15way to which includes a putter well like that and I never had such an issue with my old FW7. Assuming you’re not just weak and feeble I’d maybe contact powakaddy and ask how long the strap should be. You might have a bottom on top or something crazy like that.

D

Deleted member 23270

I can't help with your original question but don't forget to use the incognito window function :ROFLMAO:

BubbaP

Visit site
I’m quite surpised. My bag has a 15way to which includes a putter well like that and I never had such an issue with my old FW7. Assuming you’re not just weak and feeble I’d maybe contact powakaddy and ask how long the strap should be. You might have a bottom on top or something crazy like that.
Yep, very feeble - need help lifting the bag onto the trolley ??
The bottom strap is different and they both seem to match on-line pictures. There is a possibility a previous owner may have shortened it I suppose, but was done pretty well if so. When some kind of normality resumes I can maybe compare with other people's.