Exclusive! New putter - never miss a putt!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Being able to align a putter is everything and am sure if guys tested it they may like it.
The concept is a good one and it looks well made.
Remember when TM brought out the red spider it was different that’s why people tried it.
Most people practice with the putter they play with and don’t tend to change unless something is wrong.
Getting anything in the golf marketplace is tough these days.
I would play with a teapot on a stick if it hit all the fairways but golfers of all standards are sold on looks not just preformance .
But prove to them it works you may be on to a winner.
Even Scotty Cameron has made ugly putters in the past but if they work that’s all that counts.
Go to some clubs on comp days and ask the players on the practice green what they think for market reasearch.
I bet some will not like it but some will it’s hard to tell from photos.

Good luck.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
I understand where you're coming from but from my experience, including looking at the posts on this Forum, in the UK people go for cheap rather than quality.

I would say that is too broad a generalisation. But in the main more true in the UK than in America.

There are still plenty of people who want a premium or stylish product even if it is not demonstrably better than something cheaper.

Lets be honest there aren't many golf shops in the UK that will not stock the TM M5 and M6 and just keep the discounted M3 & M4.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I would say that is too broad a generalisation. But in the main more true in the UK than in America.

There are still plenty of people who want a premium or stylish product even if it is not demonstrably better than something cheaper.

Lets be honest there aren't many golf shops in the UK that will not stock the TM M5 and M6 and just keep the discounted M3 & M4.
I would agree and argue that many on here would pay a reasonable price for a quality product rather than simply looking to buy cheap. Of course we all like a bargain but in my experience including fellow members at my club I don't think they'd go for "cheap" over quality

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Don't put the claim "never miss a put" in your advertisements ever. It is complete bs. No putter in the world can guarantee that and everyone knows it. So don't say that. It makes you sound totally bogus and unprofessional.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Don't put the claim "never miss a put" in your advertisements ever. It is complete bs. No putter in the world can guarantee that and everyone knows it. So don't say that. It makes you sound totally bogus and unprofessional.

Not a fan of that either..... but on the other hand if TM and Cally etc can claim x yards longer/straighter and get away with it, its just the same principle. Used properly it will get x yards longer or indeed it will never miss a putt... but I get your point ;)

dronfield

Visit site
It looks like the sort of unique/one off design that Sandy Lyle would try out!

Agree that it does look like a training aid, however, i remember the reaction when putters that looked like branding irons first came into play - now look at the sales of the Spider etc.
Rich

Visit site

Hopefully most people would have the intelligence to realise its not meant literally!

mhwgc

Assistant Pro
Visit site

Personally I'm totally with you on this and it was a bit of a sweeping statement but I look at the number of posts on here from people saying they'd never pay more than £X for a putter or custom fitting's not worth the money, I can buy a 2nd hand set of irons of fleabay for £x, I use cheap balls in the winter cos there's no difference etc. Which is why I made the comment.
Compare it to say Japan where they're the exact opposite, if it's cheap they won't buy it.