Exclusive! New putter - never miss a putt!

Visit site
clip_image001.jpg
putter 2.jpgputter 3.jpgputter 1.jpg

The easiest putter you can align- just point the arrow and swing to the hole for short putts, also great for training new golfers on distance putts.
The green colour blends in so you just focus on the alignment.
Ideal for juniors, beginners or anyone struggling with their putting!
I recently designed and built this new putter, it was based on making the game simpler for my son, but I found the putter so easy to hole putts I use one myself!
The putter has a CNC milled face, aluminium construction, built in weights, steel shaft and custom grip- its a quality product.
I would appreciate any feedback- would you consider buying one if these go to manufacture and retail at a sensible price, £99 mark?

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Sorry mate, but I don't like the look of that at all.

If it definitely works then you might get a few takers, but for me I need a club to perform and look the part as well.

Credit for the effort and craft you have put in, but for me it looks big, chunky and clumsy.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
clip_image001.jpg
View attachment 26288View attachment 26289View attachment 26290

The easiest putter you can align- just point the arrow and swing to the hole for short putts, also great for training new golfers on distance putts.
The green colour blends in so you just focus on the alignment.
Ideal for juniors, beginners or anyone struggling with their putting!
I recently designed and built this new putter, it was based on making the game simpler for my son, but I found the putter so easy to hole putts I use one myself!
The putter has a CNC milled face, aluminium construction, built in weights, steel shaft and custom grip- its a quality product.
I would appreciate any feedback- would you consider buying one if these go to manufacture and retail at a sensible price, £99 mark?
I like the idea and the fact you are building something I little different, not really my taste I don't like the T shape, looks well constructed and a solid putter its just the shape for me, good luck mate

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Also, I would suggest if you are a good craftsman who can make and build confirming clubs then for me a better idea would be to build custom made clubs that look a bit more high end.

Look at some of the high end putters, Edel, EvnRoll, Bettinardi. As well as the higher end milled putters from the likes of Scotty Cameron and Ping.
Custom Putter Companies

If you can make clubs with a great look and then personalise them a bit, I think you are more likely to turnover some clubs to satisfied customers.

It's probably easier to sell 1 club for £300 than it would be to sell 3 clubs at £100.

And when it comes to golf clubs, the phrase 'reassuringly expensive' is one that a lot of marketing bods in golf company board rooms will be using.

Visit site
Appreciate all the feedback, being originally designed for a junior- to make it simple and easy to putt, looks were less important.

Understandably would look a little simple or clumsy for the more advanced golfer.

It would be easy to change the arrow for more advanced golfers to a different alignment aid such as a simple line. Concept of green background still applies though.

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Wouldn't consider it personally but that doesn't mean there isn't some kind of market for it - plenty of worse ideas have been released!

Good luck

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It could have market potential with the milled face but I'd be losing the arrow and changing the graphics to make it look a higher end putter. Not sure what custom grip options you'd offer but that would be a decent selling point. There is potential to market this as both a training aid/junior (beginner) club and a higher end putter but I guess it would need investment especially if demand took off. Not the ugliest putter I've ever seen by a long way

Fabia999

Visit site
It does look like a training putter. Very basic and blocky - if you're going for that look then great. I would like to see it designed more pleasing to the eyes, however i do like the big arrow. price would seem reasonable.

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
Having seen my 10 year old daughter try to get to grips with putting (line and pace relevant to actual set-up), I can see a big advantage in having something like this initially - very simple and blocky, but would work I think; I like the idea that the arrow can be used as a tool - I don't even mind the thickness, quite often the line I imagine for moving the putter away is the diameter of a golf ball. Not sure I'd pay £100 for it though as I see it as a learning device, if she was seriously interested in progressing and getting better then maybe if it was cheaper.

D

Deleted member 21258

Exclusive! New putter - never miss a putt!

How long does that guarantee last, probably until the 2nd putt I hit with it ;)

I reckon ChrisD will be interested in this:giggle:

D

Deleted member 21258

I quite like the look of the putter tbh.

If it was more in the range of £30-50 I think I would have been tempted to have a go with it.

D

Deleted member 21258

Cheers, strangely I have hit with that putter(or one very similar looking, sure it was that one), the pro shop had one when my son was buying a putter a couple of years ago. It wasn't very easy to line up for me and is pretty ugly. :oops:

I like the putter in the 1st post due to the colour, shape and not quite sure why but also the big arrow (something says to me to not like it but I do, reminds me of a bit of the car multipla, its ugly but I loved the look of it). I also suffer with not being able to line up the putter to a target, so would like to try the arrow thing, to see if it helps and don't remember ever seeing a big arrowed putter aid.

mhwgc

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Also, I would suggest if you are a good craftsman who can make and build confirming clubs then for me a better idea would be to build custom made clubs that look a bit more high end.

Look at some of the high end putters, Edel, EvnRoll, Bettinardi. As well as the higher end milled putters from the likes of Scotty Cameron and Ping.
Custom Putter Companies

If you can make clubs with a great look and then personalise them a bit, I think you are more likely to turnover some clubs to satisfied customers.

It's probably easier to sell 1 club for £300 than it would be to sell 3 clubs at £100.

And when it comes to golf clubs, the phrase 'reassuringly expensive' is one that a lot of marketing bods in golf company board rooms will be using.

I understand where you're coming from but from my experience, including looking at the posts on this Forum, in the UK people go for cheap rather than quality.