Evnroll putters

chimpo1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have a serious itching for a new putter. The new Evnroll range looks interesting, the reviews all state that the grooves are fab and help with consistency. Has anyone got one? Any reviews?

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Serial putter buyer. Had a real problem.
Bought an ER1 about 18/20 months ago and haven't even looked at anything else since.

Has given me a consistent roll, which brings with it distance control, which in turn has massively reduced frequency of 3 putts.

The other big thing for me is that i have confidence that it is an excellent putting tool. if I go through a bad patch I look @ me/my technique, not the tool for solutions. Previously I'd have been in AG trying everything looking for a magic cure.

Came down from 20 to 14 last year. Would attribute 70% of that improvement to my putting.

Go have a try. Watch how the ball rolls , not wether it goes in or not, and see for yourself.

Might be good for you, might not. But definitely worth a try.

chimpo1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Sent you a PM as I have an ER5 that I’d sell if interested
All the reviews comment how good they are, the only negative I have heard about is that they make a different noise at impact.
My putting isn’t awful, but I definitely fail to convert as many putts as I could from short range and struggle with distance long range.
I have a putting lesson booked for Monday so unless my technique is really crap it’s going to be a shiny new putter in the bag!

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a ER7 mallet putter it’s the best I have ever owned.
I was not a bad putter just never holed as many as I should. The main thing with the evnroll is the distance control is excellent.
only had it couple of months so not on good greens here but took it to USA on very quick greens and it was fantastic.
They put less face on the ball in the sweet spot and more on toe heel strikes , this takes a bit of getting used to and a firmer strike is required at first ,but after a few times playing it’s second nature.
I Would highly recommend them but make sure you are fitted for the correct model for your stroke.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I had one, rolled it great in store, absolutely hated it on the course, horrible feel (subjective) and I struggled with distance control.

Sold it, bought a Ping Ketsch which was essentially the same putter but a smaller footprint, same groove technology.

Night and day, the feel and acoustics were so much better for me, being that bit smaller it looked far better at address too. Putting with it was far superior and the results were far more consistent putting.

Won't knock Evnroll putters as they'll be brilliant for others, I just didn't like mine at all. Horses for courses.

Skypilot

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I fancy trying one of these but no-one nears me stocks them.
I also see that none of their models are face balanced which I perform better with.
Is this something that could be adjusted?

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I had one, rolled it great in store, absolutely hated it on the course, horrible feel (subjective) and I struggled with distance control.

Sold it, bought a Ping Ketsch which was essentially the same putter but a smaller footprint, same groove technology.

Night and day, the feel and acoustics were so much better for me, being that bit smaller it looked far better at address too. Putting with it was far superior and the results were far more consistent putting.

Won't knock Evnroll putters as they'll be brilliant for others, I just didn't like mine at all. Horses for courses.

Stock grip?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I fancy trying one of these but no-one nears me stocks them.
I also see that none of their models are face balanced which I perform better with.
Is this something that could be adjusted?
the er7 mallet has a very slight toe hang .
i was fitted for a face balanced scotty but the ER7 is not far off