European Tour Fantasy League is back

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
This is building to a nice finish. I'm in the lead, and Morikawa is my captain this week. Northern Knights are second, and they have McIlroy as captain. I reckon if McIlroy wins I need Morikawa to finish top ten to hold on.

There's still three days to go of course, so anything else could happen.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is building to a nice finish. I'm in the lead, and Morikawa is my captain this week. Northern Knights are second, and they have McIlroy as captain. I reckon if McIlroy wins I need Morikawa to finish top ten to hold on.

There's still three days to go of course, so anything else could happen.
Wait, I didn't know it lets you see other people's teams! Surely in theory you could just copy his team exactly and there's no chance of him beating you??

I just saw your team and you and I have four of the same players and the same captain anyway. :LOL:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Wait, I didn't know it lets you see other people's teams! Surely in theory you could just copy his team exactly and there's no chance of him beating you??

I just saw your team and you and I have four of the same players and the same captain anyway. :LOL:
You can only see them after the deadline for changes..
A few years ago you could see before the deadline but they stopped it about 3 years ago....

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
It looks like I've just done enough to secure the win. I thought it was going to slip through my fingers as Rory pulled away at the top of the field, and Morikawa was about 10th halfway round, but the dramataic back 9 gave me enough to win from Warwick (who I am still not sue has outed himslef here). I've enjoyed the game - I watch the European Tour with more interest because of it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is that it finished then? I managed to jump back into 4th in the end, thanks to captain Morikawa. Quite happy with that given that I never bothered following the European Tour before.

Humpy

Visit site
I'm a little surprised the European Tour (or should I say DP World Tour) have removed the link to the Fantasy Race to Dubai so soon after the end of the season!

You can still access it through My European Tour or if you have an old link but even so!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm a little surprised the European Tour (or should I say DP World Tour) have removed the link to the Fantasy Race to Dubai so soon after the end of the season!

You can still access it through My European Tour or if you have an old link but even so!
The link from the second post still works, that's where I was always going to anyway: https://fantasyrace.europeantour.com/game/myteam

Humpy

Visit site
The first tournament of the season starts tomorrow but it doesn't look as though the Fantasy game is going to start at the same time. Poor show in my eyes. Surely it doesn't take that long to develop?

I know it usually starts around March time; not sure why as 2 months of the season has already gone by then.

Boomy

Visit site
It’s says clearly above it’ll be starting in early 2022? I’m not sure why you’re saying it’s a poor show when they’ve clearly shared the info and it usually doesn’t start until around then. It’s only a game.

Humpy

Visit site
Any Fantasy game should start when the season starts not a third of the way through. The PGA Tour seem to understand that.