European Tour Fantasy League is back

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
It's been a cracking Open. Points aren't out yet, biut i was lamenting my selection of Rahm as captain rather than Morikawa, but it looks like Moirikawa wasn't that popular a selection; at least he was in my team!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Although he's now #3 in the world, he's been difficult to pick.
A couple of poor events followed by a win, a month of average performances and he picks up again.
Good at Jack's, T4 at the US Open but then 71st last week.....
When he wins he wins big....

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
There are a lot of selections of Wiesberger as captain in the teams near the top of the league. I;m an outlier; I selected Perez as captain.

Not sure how much these weeks really count in the grand scheme of things though. Has our leader, Warwick Hunt, identified himself to the forum yet?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
There are a lot of selections of Wiesberger as captain in the teams near the top of the league. I;m an outlier; I selected Perez as captain.

Not sure how much these weeks really count in the grand scheme of things though. Has our leader, Warwick Hunt, identified himself to the forum yet?

I opted for Chase Hanna, a desperation pick!

Imurg

Visit site
I have discovered a flaw in the system...
If you let the system pick your team and some of your team are on the entry list but don't make the top 156 on the exemption list then they stay in your team but you're not going to score any points..
The auto-replacement doesn't kick in..or at least it hasn't this week..
In our little league at the club there's 4 players who have 3 or 4 in their team that aren't playing..

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
My brother angrily announced to me that two of his team never showed up .............................. oh, how I laughed.

Imurg

Visit site
Further to the flaw discovered earlier, looking at the selection page...6.25% of people have picked Benjamin Poke.
He needs 19 players to drop out overnight to get a start..I bet he isn't even in England....

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Every time I click on anything I get this;

We care about your privacy
We and our partners store and/or access information on a device (such as cookies), and process personal data (such as unique identifiers and other device data) for personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. With your consent, we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. Privacy Policy
You can change your choice at any time in our privacy center.
Manage Options Agree & Close

If I press 'manage options', the screen just hangs forever!
If I press 'Agree & Close', all seems good ................................ until I want to view another page!
It then happens all over again!!

Anyone else suffering from this?

Imurg

Visit site
Every time I click on anything I get this;

We care about your privacy
We and our partners store and/or access information on a device (such as cookies), and process personal data (such as unique identifiers and other device data) for personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. With your consent, we and our partners may use precise geolocation data and identification through device scanning. Privacy Policy
You can change your choice at any time in our privacy center.
Manage Options Agree & Close

If I press 'manage options', the screen just hangs forever!
If I press 'Agree & Close', all seems good ................................ until I want to view another page!
It then happens all over again!!

Anyone else suffering from this?
Oh Goddamn Yeah!:mad::mad:

Biggleswade Blue

Head Pro
Visit site
Another good European Tour tournament; great final round from Fitzpatrick. I'm hoping I've furthered my lead. I think we all had John Rahm as captain, but I had Fitzpatrick, Lee and Wiesberger (who bogeyed the last to drop for T4 to T11) so it's another strong week. We have 3 low points tournaments next, and I need to try and keep edging away from Warwick in second place to have some comfort going to the Tour Championship...

Last edited: