EU Referendum

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Cameron will be lauded in the future as a great PM who led the country out of the EU. A truly great man:thup:

He will be viewed as barely average - leading UK out of the EU and taking the lid off the Pandora's Box call Scottish Independence (at least with devolution Labour kept the lid on the box) and so potentially leading to the break up of the UK. A splendid legacy indeed.

MarkE

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
He will be viewed as barely average - leading UK out of the EU and taking the lid off the Pandora's Box call Scottish Independence (at least with devolution Labour kept the lid on the box) and so potentially leading to the break up of the UK. A splendid legacy indeed.

To all those who who voted for Brexit, he will always be remembered fondly as the PM who cocked up so spectacularly, totally misreading public opinion, that he delivered the result that we never really thought was on. Once brexit is proven a roaring success even the doubters will look back on 'Dave' fondly.:cheers:

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
And so also we hear today what the Foreign Affairs Committee think about DC's part in the Libyan regime change and current dangerous situation "There are moments when I wake up and read the newspapers and think: 'I tell you what, you do the fighting and I'll do the talking'."

And DC hyped-up the threat Gaddafi posed to the folk of Benghazi to support his position - remind you of anything - David Cameliar?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13857733

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
And so also we hear today what the Foreign Affairs Committee think about DC's part in the Libyan regime change and current dangerous situation "There are moments when I wake up and read the newspapers and think: 'I tell you what, you do the fighting and I'll do the talking'."

And DC hyped-up the threat Gaddafi posed to the folk of Benghazi to support his position - remind you of anything - David Cameliar?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13857733

No different to Labour under Blair then. All we need now is for Labour, under Corbyn, to invite Hamas and Hezbolah round for tea. Maybe Putin can pour...

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
To all those who who voted for Brexit, he will always be remembered fondly as the PM who cocked up so spectacularly, totally misreading public opinion, that he delivered the result that we never really thought was on. Once brexit is proven a roaring success even the doubters will look back on 'Dave' fondly.:cheers:
His lofty ideas of throwing the UK's lot in with the single state Eurocrats misfired spectacularly. He made the same mistake of others before by not understanding the needs of the ordinary people; who you ignore at your political peril. The Labour Movement should take stock.