English Seniors Men’s Open Amateur Championship @ Holme Hall and Elsham

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
This year was the highest its been for a few years.

I think 7 made it.

Last year at Saunton it was 5

year before at West Hill and Worplesdon it was 4.
My mate Steve got in as reserve on the Friday before and he's off 5.8. Last years ballot was at 4.2 at Coxmoor and Sherwood Forest but 22th reserve got in I think . Our other partner today played in it and he's off 5

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lying 224 out of 288 so work to be done to make the cut 🤣. Some very good players racking up big numbers, if it was handicapped would be a lot higher 😜😂
Had a cracking round today only to let it slip on the last 3 holes with 3 bogies , ended up with a 75 and missed the cut by 4 shots . Was 126th, more than happy with that :D:D:D Also cut by .4 ;)

D

Deleted member 17920

Had a cracking round today only to let it slip on the last 3 holes with 3 bogies , ended up with a 75 and missed the cut by 4 shots . Was 126th, more than happy with that :D:D:D Also cut by .4 ;)

Great round Ben 👏👏

Spoke to Trev tonight back a The club, he found it really tough today.

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Everyone at Elsham has been fantastic, very warm welcome and couldn't do enough for you . All the players i've talked to can't understand why HH has got the final round , your place is head and shoulders above them. The course was magnificent , greens superb whereas HH were too fast for their undulations . Excellent practice facilities at Elsham too, free TM TP5 practice balls and guys filling the baskets up as fast as you could empty them.
When we finished our practice round at 7,30 on Tuesday in the rain the greens were being cut and ironed, the fairways being cut and members also divottong them .
Top marks to all concerned and please pass on our thanks

Will do Sir, your kind words will be most appreciated by all concerned.