Englands Green And Pleasant Land

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Croydon only made 17th despite being the 3rd highest crime borough in London pretty much just missing out on 2nd by 500k. I’m shocked it wasn’t inside the top 10!

Having worked in Aylesbury and high Wycombe areas, they are done lovely spots which I can only assume are being tarnished by the town centre which looks to be going through a regeneration programme.

My company has a office in Croydon. One of the team popped out for a sandwich at lunch and we were concerned when he didn't return. When he finally got back he apologised, but he had been at the police station giving a statement about the stabbing he witnessed in the sandwich shop.

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Rather surprised to see the number of Devon towns in there, right enough it's 40 years since I've been anywhere near there, but still what's gone wrong?

Was on a golf trip in Cornwall in the 90's (ok so it's not Devon I know) staying in Bodmin. Armed response team called to the kebab shop whilst we were in there - locals didn't take kindly to a bunch of blokes on their turf. Golf was great though!

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Was on a golf trip in Cornwall in the 90's (ok so it's not Devon I know) staying in Bodmin. Armed response team called to the kebab shop whilst we were in there - locals didn't take kindly to a bunch of blokes on their turf. Golf was great though!
Grokles taking our Women.