End of Hermes

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I use parcelforce 48 for all my expensive clubs and they are great.
However a £25 club sent for £6 with Hermes over £12.12 with PF is a big difference,buyers don’t want to spend £12 postage on a £25 club

I use Parcelforce 48 as well, book online using post office drop off and use code MEM for 15% discount, the basic charge with up to £100 compensation is £8.77 and I can drop it off when convenient which cuts the cost and saves having to stay in for it to be collected.

I know Parcel Force is not perfect either but to me it's not worth saving a few quid using cheaper alternatives, package the clubs well and I've never had anything lost or damaged (no doubt a bit of luck involved in this too).

gopher99

Visit site
I have to say judging by the comments on here I have been lucky with the parcels I have sent via hermes. All have arrived on time and all in one piece?.

thebigreason

Visit site
Just received some clubs from Parcelforce on time. Had issues with Hermes in the past but also with other couriers, my issue is that Hermes call centre/customer service is sooooo hard to get in touch with.

marksman

Visit site
Evening everyone , put me down for the I Hate Hermes list . My brand new club was supposed to be delivered 3 weeks ago . No driver turned up in the allotted delivery time slot . Then a message later Telling me telling me that it had been delivered . When I told them it hadn’t , they told me that they had posted it through the letter box ? . I obviously query this and I’m then told it’s been left in a safe place . I’m then sent a picture of a beautiful grey square of nothing ! Three days later I’m told it was deliv to the wrong address