electromagnetic hypersensitivity syndrome (EHS).

HamiltonGuy

Visit site
Have heard of the condition haven’t heard of anyone thinking they had it and with the technology in golf now I would expect him to play at 6am himself on a Monday as me rocking up with my electric trolley gps watch and mobile wouldn’t be for the best. I assume if you had an electric trolley he’d ask you to push it :ROFLMAO:

On the acupuncture thing I am the biggest cynic in the world on everything. Physio used it combined with laser treatment for shin splints for me years ago and it cured it unbelievably. Recommended it to others with varying results :sneaky:

TheJezster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Crikey, that's a funny old request. I'd probably switch my phone to silent mode and pop it in my bag, which is where I normally have it. That way I don't look at it every hole, just when I want to.

It also wouldn't disturb them as it's on silent.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
So you're claiming acupuncture cured a ruptured Achilles?

It cured me of migraines .................................. fact!
And that was back in 1979 when it was pretty much viewed as witchcraft, even by me, but it worked.

Last edited:

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
You are waiting on the 1st tee when one of your playing partners asks that anyone with a mobile phone in their bag kindly turn it off as they suffer from electromagnetic hypersensitivity syndrome (EHS).

What would you do ?
Laugh! A lot!

Btw. My phone would be in my bag, but already switched off.

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
I use Arcos so probably would have to leave it on, but could avoid pulling it out by using the watch up which I usually avoid.
Arcos is not affected by flight mode (I think) but my phone is on silence and I am happily ignoring any vibrations.