Electric trolley wanted

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
My mate is looking for an electric trolley, good condition, preferably with umbrella holder, delivered to near Glasgow.

What have you got and how much delivered?

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Obviously he wants second hand but I use the Offmetrolley Z1. It's £240 new and comes with a 36 hole lead acid battery. Had it two years and did not look after the battery. Replaced it with Li ion one during the summer.
Properly looked after it'll probably last a few years. It's rugged and not as sexy as more well known names but it does me. My mate also has one. He's absolutely abused his but it's still running albeit with a new battery due to him damaging it by pushing it into a few ditches.

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Obviously he wants second hand but I use the Offmetrolley Z1. It's £240 new and comes with a 36 hole lead acid battery. Had it two years and did not look after the battery. Replaced it with Li ion one during the summer.
Properly looked after it'll probably last a few years. It's rugged and not as sexy as more well known names but it does me. My mate also has one. He's absolutely abused his but it's still running albeit with a new battery due to him damaging it by pushing it into a few ditches.
I owned one too, first year didnt have any issues then it fell apart, currently own a mottocaddy m1 and it's great albeit a little on the heavy side and for that reason I'm considering a new one, if I decide to sell I'll post it here

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
I owned one too, first year didnt have any issues then it fell apart, currently own a mottocaddy m1 and it's great albeit a little on the heavy side and for that reason I'm considering a new one, if I decide to sell I'll post it here
Ignore my recommendation then. ?