Electric Trolley Help...

kevhodges

Visit site
Hi All. This is a long shot but I'm after a little help. I've not been playing golf very long and have been given a PowaKaddy TOUCH electric golf trolley. I appreciate this is a dated trolley as it was originally made back in 2011 (I think), however it's in great condition so I plan to use it from now on. What I need help with is getting hold of accessories for it as I believe everything for this trolley is now discontinue. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a scorecard holder for the trolley? Many Thanks

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Not 100%, but I thought Powakaddy accessories were a universal fit for all their trolleys. Maybe take it to your local club pro, or American golf and ask to see if it fits.

kevhodges

Visit site
Not 100%, but I thought Powakaddy accessories were a universal fit for all their trolleys. Maybe take it to your local club pro, or American golf and ask to see if it fits.
Thanks need_my_wedge. I thought they were universal too, but it seems the Powakaddy universal scorecard holder will only fit the Touch model from 2016 on-wards, the previous trolley models must have a different fitting.

kevhodges

Visit site
eBay you never know.
Thanks clubchamp98. No joy on eBay, I think the trolley is to old. Still waiting to hear back from PowaKaddy themselves but it's not looking promising. I might have to engineer a bracket from scratch to make the current scorecard holder fit.....

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks clubchamp98. No joy on eBay, I think the trolley is to old. Still waiting to hear back from PowaKaddy themselves but it's not looking promising. I might have to engineer a bracket from scratch to make the current scorecard holder fit.....
Take a look at some mobile phone holders for bikes they are very universal .
Or accessories for prams etc you may be able to fix a scorecard holder to one of them.