Ecclestone and Mosley

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
I was wondering when or if this subject would come up!

I feel sorry for the drivers. Who I'm sure just want to race fast cars and have a chance of winning. Plus the rewards that brings.

It was enevitable that as Berni and Max got older that this would happen. Berni is looking particularly 'frail' / haggered.

The manufacters want a bigger piece of the 'action' and can see that effectively ousting Berni, that some more cash will come their way. Though I do think that this is just a load of posturing at the moment.

One could argue that F1 wouldn't be where it is today without Berni. I'm not using that as a reason for or against the current situation though!

Fence firmly wedged!!

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
Mosley says, talking about taking legal action against the teams who are leaving “ the moment they come to their senses it will all stop”. If that’s not a dictatorial statement then I don’t know what is.

Eccleston, acting as if nothings wrong with F1, says “I don’t know you better speak to Max”. This is the boss of F1 and he says I don’t know.

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
The pair of them are killing the sport they have done well to build up!

Mosley is the biggest culprit though, I do believe on this occasion he will back down on his requests and the FIA & FOTA will reach a compromise.

I hope so anyway!