ebay selling query

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
After some help please.

I'm looking to sell a couple of clubs on ebay but it's years since I last sold anything and there have been a few changes.

The one I'm struggling with is Delivery.
There seem to be two default courier services of ebay Delivery - Packlink or Royal Mail.

Some questions:

1. What is packlink, how does it work and is it any good? (I've not signed up to it and can't see where to drop things off or anything about it in fact.)
2. I was going to use Hermes but can't see how to opt out of the two default couriers, how do I do this?

Thanks.

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
After some help please.

I'm looking to sell a couple of clubs on ebay but it's years since I last sold anything and there have been a few changes.

The one I'm struggling with is Delivery.
There seem to be two default courier services of ebay Delivery - Packlink or Royal Mail.

Some questions:

1. What is packlink, how does it work and is it any good? (I've not signed up to it and can't see where to drop things off or anything about it in fact.)
2. I was going to use Hermes but can't see how to opt out of the two default couriers, how do I do this?

Thanks.

In the delivery section

click offer free postage
Then add second delivery service and click on large parcel
other courier is then down at the bottom

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
They
If its them old clubs you keep buying I'd suggest ask the dustmen to take them - new clubs are the way forward 😉😉

Sorry !
They're my modern clubs which I can't see me using again.
But having said that they'd still be antiques to some of the serial club changers on here, mentioning no names. :whistle:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Packlink is effectively MyHermes
eBay charge a little more for the privilege of you using their system rather than MyHermes itself.
It does put tracking information into the system for you and notifies the buyer than you've posted but it's not tricky to this yourself.
MyHermes service is as good as the owner/drivers they have working formthem
I haven't had much hassle with them and stuff sent to me comes on time and is left in our safe place as per instructions.