Dustin Johnson's Swing

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was watching this on a facebook post yesterday. Seems to be a bit of a flat slash across the ball. How does he keep it so straight?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Did read a piece a few months ago about his swing. He said " I never swing at 100% as it can go anywhere, I like to be in control of my swing". Says he swings at about 90%.

Grant85

Head Pro
Visit site
Did read a piece a few months ago about his swing. He said " I never swing at 100% as it can go anywhere, I like to be in control of my swing". Says he swings at about 90%.

In fairness, that must take a crazy amount of discipline - especially if playing with Rory or anyone hitting it past him.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Only guys swinging at 100% are long drive pros and they are off the planet wide for majority of their drives

When a pro says 90% they don't literally mean 90%, just they dont try and smash the crap out of a drive, as you only going to lose strokes doing that long run.

As for DJ, guy is a top athlete with elite hand to eye coordination. I don't think many people could swing like him and get those results, I would be slicing or hooking everything like that.