Dundonald Sunday 10th April 2016

D

Deleted member 1740

Fabian, I'd prefer option 2 due to the miles I'd be doing to play on temps. Shame really because I was looking forward to it as well.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Thanks for the heads up, bit of a sh1tter with all the effort you've put in.

I've got Glasgow Gailes planned Saturday and Pestwick St Nicholas Monday. If those two are still on, will need to contact those involved, I'd be keen to hold those two and likely look for somewhere else on Sunday.

Others would be welcome to join on the Sunday of course!

That said Fabian, if the majority want to stick with it I'll happily go with that too.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fabian , your inbox is full. Glasgow Gailes have quite a few times available on that date starting from 1.30 onwards , if you decide to change things.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
Fabian, I'm quite easy-going about this. Happy to play if there's still a group going but no bother if the consensus is to give it a miss - I have another option anyway that day.

Seems a shame after your sterling work organising it.

MC72

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Fabian , your inbox is full. Glasgow Gailes have quite a few times available on that date starting from 1.30 onwards , if you decide to change things.

I realise there's been a lot of effort put in by Fabian to get this booked but there are other great courses in the area that would probably welcome a large booking on a Sunday in April. I've sent you a PM Fabian, but as has been said above your inbox is full.

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Wouldn't want to spend £40 to play 3 temp greens. Would prefer option2. However if they were to offer for us to go back later in the year for £45 Id be up for rearranging.

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Inbox cleared try resending the PM's. Cheers

Not going to contact other clubs until I can see what happens when I find out who is in or out for Dundonald. There are folk still willing to play so I am happy to continue arranging it for those.

For those who are pulling out I will be speaking to the club again on Monday to try and get their deposits back and anyone elses who wants to drop out.

Will also add that the extra game will still go ahead at Prestwick St.Nicholas on the Monday.

mcbroon

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Option 2 for me Fabian. I'm not playing temp greens in April. If they offer another date, I'll be interested.

Appreciate your efforts in organising this, it's a real shame it has become a hassle for you. I'd be very pissed off if I were in your shoes.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Glasgow Gailes on full greens for £45, sorry but a token fiver is not good enough.

I love Dundonald, it's a cracking golf course but it's all or nothing for me as I don't want anything to change my thoughts on the course even though their temps will be spot on.m

Personally I feel it's poor show Dundonald took the booking without mentioning this because they would have known this was happening. Happy to go back later in the year.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not too impressed by the way Dundonald have handled this. As Val says loved the course and not sure that I would want that tainted. Question is, if they are in trkps due to work being done, how else is that affecting the course?.
Be happy to look elsewhere now and go back later in the year.

Feel for you Fab, lot of effort in organising it, especially with all the tee times that were added, they should have informed you at that point.