Dress code ...The belfry / Forest of Arden ??

nyckuk

Visit site
Off to the The belfry and Forest of arden this Thursday .
The dress code seem to be the standard affair . It mentions short socks are ok ( the belfry ) , Does that mean the sport ankle type are ok or have to be above the ankle.

thanks

D-S

Visit site
Always good that a club does not have an unnatural need to see the waistband of your trousers/shorts and an unhealthy obsession with the colour and length of your socks.

D

Deleted member 15344

You can prob play in a string vest, makini and flip flops at The Belfry - dress code standards are prob at the bottom of their list

gopher99

Visit site
Last time I played there, one of the guys was wearing cargo shorts and the starter wouldn’t let him play in them. He had to go back to his room to change. This was the Belfry.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Standard golf clothing will be fine and the clubhouse is no different at the belfry. It’s more of a bar.

Be warned though. It came to about £15 for poached eggs and a cuppa.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
You can prob play in a string vest, makini and flip flops at The Belfry - dress code standards are prob at the bottom of their list
This with bells on. The starter on the brab (depending who you get) might have something to say about jeans. They don't care mate. Played the brab last week and the people in front where wearing villa tops. As I member I used to play in the winter in my work uniform following a night shift. It was going in the wash anyway so no need to dirty my golf clobber.
The forest are definitely more stringent than the belfry. Wear propa golf gear there mate

AussieKB

Visit site
When I played there a Yank turned up on the 1st tee in jeans, was being looked after by someone from the Pro shop, looked like it was all about the money.