Down the range

tango101

Club Champion
www.christopherwedgburystudio.co.uk
Well after a very stressful day in the office, I went off down the range and left smiling again :)

Thanks to one of the best tips my grandad gave me....relax the shoulders and the swing will improve.

I worked up the range of clubs from sandwedge to driver...90% of shots went straight and true, but can't help but with that my current irons are not giving me the distance they should.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
You are lucky to be hitting balls at all. I'm desperate to get out on the putting and chipping green and get to work on my short game but the ducks have taken up residence.

I think Thursday is looking better down here so I'm going to the range for a bucket (our practice ground is way too wet for constructive work on my game).

kjackson1969

Medal Winner
Visit site
I popped to the course last night and got a good soaking. I certainatly cannot be called a fair weather golfer. Played poor so popped into the range and hit 50 balls which was also pretty poor apart from the last 10.

Felt like playing on a fruit machine after the last pound has been used and leaving the machine with two bar's on the reel.

Didn't know whether to buy some more balls but chose to get off home.