Dont take this the wrong way but.....

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Sweet baby Jesus tapdancing on dark corners for a pittance..
Guys this is what pms are for, keeping issues between two parties, between those two parties (unless someone is looking for public backup).
With regards to selling on here, my rule of thumb is that we are all "virtual mates" on here so anything sold here should be cheaper than what you would sell to strangers (good old mates rates), Its fairly simple, if you don't want to save someone a few quid then don't offer it for sale here, It will sell on ebay or wherever.
The likes of chubbs comments on the posts, this can be seen two ways, one is he is trying to help fellow mates or secondly people will shop around for best prices, when it comes to second hand goods and his comments will not be necessary.
Any more lip from either of you and Im sending in mikeh with a big leather strap. :p

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Come on Gents it's an internet forum it's not like it's real life!

There are loads of peoples opinions on here who greatly differ from mine but it doesn't mean I don't enjoy their input.If you have an issue why not use PM? I don't understand what is to be gained by having a pop on the internet?

Oh and HTL I want £4.98 off you It cost me £14.98 to post that Spider to you and I had to endure a jobsworth Post Office lady measuring it about 300 times to see if it fitted regulations :D

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Chaps - it's a fecking forum - the place for a discuss....medway I can't believe you've opened this thread (toys and pram do come to mind) and chubb fella thanks for pointing out what you can get online but TBH I would rather give medway the cash than them online feckers......

and for PMing don't get me started - it's all MVP ans SS2 do.....wouldn't it be easier to call each other boys??

chipping

Club Champion
Visit site
Kin Ell only wanted to sell my clubs, not start a slanging match.
I was charged £20 by ParcelForce for the last set I sent fully insured.
I am not trying to Rip any one off, and as gesture of goodwill the P&P is now free to Forum Users only, If they make ebay the P&P will be charged.

I don`t take offence to the P&P charges being Questioned but as you all Know we can all Find A better price elsewhere if we look. :eek:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Someone usually finds a cheaper price than I paid ten minutes after I have bought the 'bargain of the century'. That's life.

However,

Surely postage and selling prices are there to be haggled over between the buyer and the seller until a deal is struck?

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Unfortunately - P&P is where most people and companies make up their profit. Does anyone here ever take out the insurance when they buy something online? My advice don't waste your money (assuming you pay by credit card) as it's just an extra tenner in the guys pocket....

BunkerMentality123

Assistant Pro
Visit site
In the words of Harry Hill

"Who's better Medway or Chubbs....... There's only one way to find out .......... FIGHT"

Seriously lads, calm down, this is not worth falling out over.

Having played with Jon a couple of times, I can vouch for what a gent he is.

Chubbs I don't know, but if he says he was trying to help, take it as read and move on. I do not believe he was being spiteful in his comments.

As you can see from my number of posts, I'm not in any clique (although I am an active reader/participant).

Just leave it..... We've all had a drink and other well used cliche's in these type of situations.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
Cliques happen in any community, and alliances / friendships will be made on here. BTW what clique / who?? However, I can't believe what a slagging match this has turned out to be.

I enjoy all the posts on here, regardless of whether I agree with them or not.

Chubb - I hope that you don't disappear from here- let bygones etc.

As for the rest of it, I can't be bothered to get involved, it's not my fight and I'm not taking sides.

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ladies, ladies I am shocked to have seen this develop into a whole thread! There has clearly been misunderstanding on both parts so let the grudge go and move on! You have both acted in my opinion honestly from your side of the argument but such is the inevitable clash of personalities on here or any large group of people, misinterpretations are going to happen and I feel that is all that has happened, peoples actions have been wrongly interpreted- I genuinely don't feel there was any malice involved. Shake hands and apologise... or failing that deal with it in PMs