Do I swing like Jim furyk? Swing advice

CaptainPugwash

Visit site
Hello! My swing seems quite ‘unconventional’ and after watching Jim Furyks swing last night in the players the first thought I had watching back the first video I’ve taken of mine was it seems similar to his! Any advice would be lovely:
3 iron and driver video links below

Thanks all

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hello! My swing seems quite ‘unconventional’ and after watching Jim Furyks swing last night in the players the first thought I had watching back the first video I’ve taken of mine was it seems similar to his! Any advice would be lovely:
3 iron and driver video links below

Thanks all

I wouldn’t say it’s Jim’s, it looks like the same take away but rather than getting the path from the inside on the downswing like Jim your more coming over the top which would be a fade. Are you a fader? Bobmac is an expert for advise on swings I’m sure he will be along shortly

CaptainPugwash

Visit site
Yeah I tend to get a bit of fade now and again, but generally strike them pretty straight most of the time but yes if I do get fade I feel like I’ve cut across and lost balance a bit. But generally seem to hit them fairly straight. And yes I agree it reminded me of his take away rather than follow through

CaptainPugwash

Visit site
There are a few quirks in your swing but if you're hitting it straight, don't fix it, there's many who would swap with you.
Practice from 50 yards and in.
Thanks Bob - il just keep practising as I’m still new to the game - practise makes perfect ... right? Haha