Disgraceful Scenes At The Etihad

Revolt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
A guy in his work sent me a picture of his betting slip this afternoon (i was at the range at the time....)

£100 on utd to win and rvp to score............. says he thought he was going to have a heart attack at the end.... jammy git

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
City seemed to have most of the play in the first half hour, fair play to united, they just picked them off though, on the break.

Stupid divvies throwing coins though, sadly we all have them though. With the amount of CCTV at grounds now, they can id them.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Saw the game but thought both sides were well below their best. City look shells of their former selfs and Ballotelli must have played his last game. I fear the title will be over by Christmas if City drop too many more points.

pbrown7582

Money List Winner
Visit site
Unfortunate the unruly elements get the headlines again, every club unfortunately has them.

As regard to city dropping too many points by Xmas they can't drop enough IMO after last years heartbreak it will be good to get our trophy back.
Robin v Persie has. OT got no. 20 for nothing! :D

T

thecraw

Yet again another South American kicking out at a player and getting away with it. Honestly the standard of refereeing in England is horrendous. I thought we had a few blind refs but the EPL refs or horrendous.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
It is about time that soccer followed other sports like Rugby and Cricket, by having a spare official who can look at TV replays to sort out these problems, Those sports havnt suffered as a result

When will Sepp Blatter learn

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Yet again another South American kicking out at a player and getting away with it. Honestly the standard of refereeing in England is horrendous. I thought we had a few blind refs but the EPL refs or horrendous.

Welcome to our world, since the refs have gone professional, they seem to have got worse.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
The 2 horse race has noe become a 1 horse canter[hopefully]
Just like any derby its nice to win,especially after last seasons hammering.
I agree the standard of the premier league has dropped this year,utds defence
has been shakey to say the least.
Good game imo.
Ballotelli is a liability,but also have to question Mancini decision to leave out Tevez.
The amount of times ive seen Mario play,and play poorly i wouldnt start him at all.
I can see both leaving at the end of the season.