Disc Golf

Gustavo

Head Pro
Visit site
Absolute load of pants. It's fricking frisbee, which is a loser's past-time anyway, made even more nerdy by adding a netball hoop to throw it in/through.

Frisbee is even **** on the beach, if you want to run around on the beach, what's wrong with cricket, footy, or even watch the girls playing volleyball ??

Disc Golf indeed, pah. :mad:

Dave3498

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Very skilled, what I've seen of it. Wouldn't mind giving it a go, with my bag full of dedicated frisbies on my remote controlled electric trolley.

roccokj

Head Pro
Visit site
I think you have four different frisbees, "driver" "long irons/woods" "wedges" and putter." You can change them at any time during the hole. Just like golf, the further the frisbee goes the less accurate it gets, vice versa. The smaller the frisbee the longer it goes.

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
I love chucking a frisby about, so Disc golf sounds like fun!

I tell you what. Next time you visit my area, we'll have a go. Believe it or not, there is a course at the bottom of my garden, and I can borrow the Frisbys too!!

Do you think you can get C/F Frisbys??

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Very skilled, what I've seen of it. Wouldn't mind giving it a go, with my bag full of dedicated frisbies on my remote controlled electric trolley.

Looks like we are close to a 4-Disk......

Maybe we could do 18 holes Frisbee and 18 holes Croquet after luncheon..... :)

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have THEE best frisbee ever, it is idiot proof, you can not, not throw it and it flies sooooooo straight. Its like witch craft! If you throw it up in the air in certains ways it sometimes lands like a UFO almost hovering for you to pluck out of the sky. Just brilliant.

Check it out here

I tell ya, ya cant have more fun, for £6.99 Beleive me.

Look what else I just found, how bizzare Clicky!!!

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
The old Aerobie....

There are quite often Aerobie comp's in the park too. I think it works a bit like netball (you can't move with the Aerobie) and it spreads over 3 football pitches.

I 200 yard pass with one of these babies is possible...

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yes, if you could use Aerobies for disk golf, you'd need 700 yard par 5s.....

(bit like pro golf then!!)

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Crazy, what a coincidence, The new Tiger Woods 10 has a game mode on the Wii called Disc golf, Quality.

Check this video out.

Disc golf