Diamana

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Does any one know what a Diamana shaft is? ie.Sasquatch Diamana Regular Flex Graphite Shaft.

If someone could explain I would be very grateful as I've got the chance to purchase one on the cheap.

Regards

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Diamana is just another shaft maker, like fujikura or grafaloy. Diamana red is the stock shaft in the new Cobra LV.

I think what they are trying to say is that it has a quality 'named' manufacturer shaft in it as standard, not a cheap piece of oem junk.

Taylormade usually use fujikura shafts.

T

thecraw

I have Diamana Stiff shafts in my 4 + 7 woods. I like them but think the aldila nv + nvs is a better shaft. Or maybe I should word it, a better shaft for me or a shaft that I prefer!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I liked the Aldila NV in my R7, but it was rubbish (for me) in my 907 D1.

Aldila wre bailed out of the proverbial s**t by the NV and NVS, because prior to these the company was on the slide.

On a general note, if the club manufacturer puts their own brand shaft in (ie: a Nike shaft in a Nike driver, bearing in mind Nike don't make shafts) then it is of lesser quality than if the shaft makers name is left on. This is now viewed as a selling point.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks for the help lads... I think i've just picked up a good deal then. Was worried that it might be another name for a ladies club or something and I'd actually been stitched up!