DG300 Shafts

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I used to play these shafts once in the past but now play Performance Lite's which I love,today I hit some irons at a range that were fitted with DG300's stiffs and they felt truly awfull :(,heavy and a dead kick point left me thinking why I played these shafts at all,I guess there didnt seem to be much shaft choice about 20-25 years ago when you bought a set and these seemed to be the shaft fitted to many off the shelf sets,does anybody here get on with DG300's or were they just a cheap way to built an iron set :D.

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
I used to play these shafts once in the past but now play Performance Lite's which I love,today I hit some irons at a range that were fitted with DG300's stiffs and they felt truly awfull :(,heavy and a dead kick point left me thinking why I played these shafts at all,I guess there didnt seem to be much shaft choice about 20-25 years ago when you bought a set and these seemed to be the shaft fitted to many off the shelf sets,does anybody here get on with DG300's or were they just a cheap way to built an iron set :D.

Strange. They feel very stable and smooth to me.

Love heavy shafts in irons.

Must be a preference thing.