Demo day...

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
Probably not of interest to many but thought I'd share anyway. Had a really enjoyable day at my local range with a demo day with my favourite three brands Cobra, Mizuno and Ping. Really interesting trying the varying products and speaking to the fitters.

Have to say I've never really considered the importance of aesthetics before but whoever is responsible for the Crown design of the Mizzies hybrids needs shooting. Great club ruined by an awful blue and grey paint job.

Got a little swing work to do with shutting the face on the longer clubs so will revisit to look at fairway and driver later in the season. But got a new hybrid in the bag which based on the launch monitor is the perfect yardage up from my 5 iron.

Still settling in at my new course but positioning off the tee is more important to me than length so expect to be using it a lot. So got a Cobra F6 set at 20.5. Absolutely love it 😊

Ping Crossover didn't do it for me in terms of looks or performance which is a shame as I had high hopes for that. Really enjoyable experience even if all the fitters said "you play off 23???? You must have a shocking short game!" Cheers fellas, wound open, salt everywhere!!!!😉

Tiger

Money List Winner
rub-of-the-green.blogspot.com
Liked the hybrid performance hated the look of it. In the end both the Cobra and Mizzie gave the same distance and I liked them both to swing with so opted for the one that was £20 cheaper that I preferred the look. Of. Great club just didn't suit my eye.