Darts

feary

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Anyone watching the darts its turning into a cracking match. 6-5 Lewis first to 7.

feary

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Lewis was missing his doubles half way through but he pulled through at the end and held his nerve under pressure. Fair play to the Bloke. Well done.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Great final and both players played well. Nothing better than a close one rather than the landslides we've seen on too many occasions. Thought Lewis may bottle it but he held it together pretty well

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Havnt got sky,but saw this morning that Lewis had a nine darter,was that in the final?

I watched the other one yesterday afternoon,Ted hankey is fast becoming one miserable git and such a baby,always moaning and getting involved with the crowd.As for John boy walton,what a loser,great match against martin adams,went to the decider where he won the shot for bull,lost the match then he went to the interview,all he could say was im quite happy my percentages were high,what you lost and you win fk all for percentages,bottled it.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Havnt got sky,but saw this morning that Lewis had a nine darter,was that in the final?

I watched the other one yesterday afternoon,Ted hankey is fast becoming one miserable git and such a baby,always moaning and getting involved with the crowd.As for John boy walton,what a loser,great match against martin adams,went to the decider where he won the shot for bull,lost the match then he went to the interview,all he could say was im quite happy my percentages were high,what you lost and you win fk all for percentages,bottled it.

Yea, the 9 Darter was in the final. Just incredible stuff.

I'm not the world's biggest darts fan, but was gripped last night. There's been some great matches over the last few weeks.

Screwback

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It was a tremendous match last night both players had played the best all week to get to the final and it certainly was the best final i have seen. the 180 count for both players ended up counting for a 5th of all 180s by all 72 players.

Spoff

Tour Rookie
Visit site
PDC final was superb, my six year old watched the first two sets before bed and made me record the rest for him, he watched a few more sets before school today and said he can't wait to get home tonight to see who won!!!

Personally cannot watch the BDO stuff, the quality just isn't there.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Just flicked through the channels, and caught the beginning of the darts. Watched the whole match, which is more than i can do with most football these days.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
BDO is really only players of super-league standard these days. Only a few left that could probably hold their own in the PDC. The money quite simply isn't there for the BDO anymore. They do a fantastic job running the game at grass roots level etc but compare it with the PDC and its like Division 2 of the Championship against Champions League in standard

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The likes of wolfy and hanky are pdc quality but they love being at the top of the bdo, in pdc they will be nobodies in comparison!

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
The likes of wolfy and hanky are pdc quality but they love being at the top of the bdo, in pdc they will be nobodies in comparison!

Exact same as Fogarty in Superbikes. Never had the balls to ride GP's and will always be second class.

Andy