Cutter and Buck waterproof trouser sizing.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Mens-Pants-Size-Conversion-Chart.jpg

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
34 waist 44 chest has always been large. What were you expecting out of interest?

Ive always been 32 but after all the surgery i need to wear a 34, so just a bit of a surprise its classed as large.
Going to AG tomorrow to have a look at the Stromberg wintra trousers.

I dont need a lined trouser as I have the craghoppers for proper winter wear, just something waterproof for sping/autumn.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Ive always been 32 but after all the surgery i need to wear a 34, so just a bit of a surprise its classed as large.

I dont need a lined trouser as I have the craghoppers for proper winter wear, just something waterproof for sping/autumn.

the stromberg wintra trousers are really good

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

I wear a medium everything and in trousers I'm usually 33-34. So I'd agree that 34 isn't normally defined as large. I don't know what trousers you're looking at, but if they're elasticated on the waist then a medium might be fine anyway.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Plan for the future if you are on the edge of sizing, go large ?

I'm at the top end of 34, can fit some, not others. For the comfort factor of golf, go large and save messing about.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Plan for the future if you are on the edge of sizing, go large ?

I'm at the top end of 34, can fit some, not others. For the comfort factor of golf, go large and save messing about.
Would be easier if sizing was consistent. I tend to order 34 first, but sometimes it fits perfectly, sometimes it's too big to even use a belt. I know this isn't the irritation thread - but it just really annoys me that '34' doesn't mean 34 inches like it's supposed to.