Custom fit clubs

Tayls

Visit site
Hi

We've read in the mag the vitures of getting custom fit clubs.
Can you suggest somewhere I can get an unbiased opinion to get the best clubs for my swing/build.

Thanks

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Can you suggest somewhere I can get an unbiased opinion to get the best clubs for my swing/build.

Thanks

Sure we can. I might be a good idea to tell us where you are :) not the postcode, just the general area :)

Tayls

Visit site
Yeh there not that far away. Do you know much about them?

I'm open minded about clubs, how do some of these unbranded clubs stack up against the big names?

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
No, but they take PX clubs. You might find (depending on your budget) they would C/F a used set for you. I expect most PX stuff gets passed on to those that can use it.
I bought a set of Mizuno clubs years ago from a shop that sold 95% new only. I explained I was short on cash and no amount of sales pitch was going to sell me a new set...(I was earning about £500 a month at the time) :)

They went out the back, showed me 3 or 4 sets that had come in over the weekend that would have been boxed up and passed on. I paid £180 for a set that was £399 new and they lengthened/adjusted the lie for free (well, built it into their price!). They probably would have got only £100-120? for them so we all won......

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yeh there not that far away. Do you know much about them?

I'm open minded about clubs, how do some of these unbranded clubs stack up against the big names?

Certainly the club fitters that I have been to all stock Snake Eyes and Orka kit and there is nothing wrong with those.