Curing slice

Jaco

Medal Winner
Visit site
Played nine holes tonight and put into practise tips I’d watched online to cure driver slice, which was basically strengthen the grip on left hand. Seven drives, not one went right. A couple pulled left and some were right down the middle. Had a fairly rubbish round actually as I duffed at least four irons shots, which I haven’t been doing lately, but really chuffed that the slice can be cured.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ive got my sidespin down to under 500 watching Chris Ryan videos on youtube.

Sadly lost a bit of power but hope to get that back.

robbeh32

Visit site
Learning where the face is during your swing helped alot for me. When I slice I tend to roll my arms on the takeaway and never bring it back. Rarely happens any more.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I’ll run that past my wife, but I’m not too hopeful. She clearly doesn’t understand the nuances of improving my game. ?
You naive fool, you don't run it past the wife first. You order it on the quiet then when it turns up you tell her you paid half what it really cost, and that you're selling the old to cover it.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
You naive fool, you don't run it past the wife first. You order it on the quiet then when it turns up you tell her you paid half what it really cost, and that you're selling the old to cover it.
Or just keep the original headcover on the new club so it doesn’t look like a new buy ?

Diamond

Visit site
Aim right and hand right hand over left...works for a time then the slice comes back. The devil must have invented golf.